Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Looping a draft inside a worldwide multimedia arts event with international artists

Sometimes some of my ideas are stuck on my mind in present time, being others loose in a landscape during day or night time.

What I know's that time turns us as human beings a bit more humble regarding what we've done, what we're doing or what we will do on the future inside a timeless kaleidoscopic's colorful cube machine.

Below are some of those ideas that are a continuously loop while I'm writing love stories to women that I love and working with some of the best international artists that I know of.



There's a motion picture movie that's one of my favorites...





There's an ensemble arts exhibition with my beautiful friend Terhi Ekebom and Finnish artist Bo Haglund with whom I've worked in the past and will work in the future inside an arts event...




There's me and my babe Elena during Halloween 2021...





There's Jack Skellington thinking about xmas...






There's an artwork by my friend and French artist Walter Minus based on a simple woman with a mask preparing herself for a dance...





There's a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by my friend and French artist Walter Minus based on a blonde woman...





There's Elena as my perfect witch...






There's an artwork by my friend and Italian artist Gianni Alegra based on Fellini's masterpiece movie "La Dolce Vita" featuring Italian actor Marcelo Mastroianni and Swedish actress Anita Ekberg, on Stanley Kubrick's movie "A Clockwork Orange", British director Hitchcock and American actor/director Clint Eastwood...





There's me and Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva inside an international arts event organized, scripted and developed by me with help by some of the best international artists that I know of... 



There were pumpkins everywhere in Halloween being them pure and clean...







There's an artwork by my friend and French artist Walter Minus based on a simple woman during Halloween...



There's Elena being Miss Russia 2019 photoshooted by me...



There's Daria as Bela by my side...





There's an extraordinary artwork by my friend and Italian artist Stefano Zattera based on Italian poet/director Pier Paolo Pasolini...





There's Bela as Daria by my side...




There's an astonishing artwork by my friend and Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros...





There's Elena that was Miss Russia 2019 with a casual style by my side when she interviews me inside our private ride...






There's a stunning artwork by my friend and Argentine artist Santiago Caruso...








There's a mesmerizing panel artwork by my friend and Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros...






There's Patricia Morrison not being a Sister of Mercy...






There's an extraordinary artwork by my friend and Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros based on a man trapped inside a book...





There's Santiago Sequeiros himself near one of my favorite artworks by him at an exhibition...





There's a personalized t-shirt based on a simple woman by my friend and Croatian artist Danijel Zezelj in the prettiest city in the world...









No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Ksenia into our shared heart

  - My Man , love of mine... - Being we fine... - There's our heart kind.. - Feelings inside.. - Not our mind... - There's our ride....