Monday, November 15, 2021

A direct speech from my friend and extraordinary Argentine artist Patricia Breccia


- Hey Man...

- You in love again? 

- Is it true?

- Know that ladies love you...

- Artists know your soul...

- Maybe also your heart...

- Always new and never old...

- Joyful's start...

- Not only a writer you're...

- Always near...

- Never far...

- Sweet and dear...

- Know who you're...

- Your art's passion...

- Always fashion...

- Like a cat being stray...

- Do know your own way...

- Argentina never cries...

- It's the world that sighs...

- But again...

- People're lame...

- Inside a clerical's game...

- New book...

- Spikey's look...

- Not like Mickey Rourke...

- Carlos Gardel's singing...

- About the upbringing...

- Carlos Nine's drawing in heaven...

- Not counting till 7...

- Remember that Muñoz...

- Isn't José's boss...

- Like my father and I...

- Our soul and spirit never lie...

- Bit like the Latin...

- Without satin...

- No Conquistadors' land...

- Endless loop without an end...

- Astor did told me inside a melody...

- That our choice's not our enemy...

- Our inner shadows do dwell...

- Women love a simple spell...

- Like you do...

- Always somebody that's new...

- It's the bloody internet...

- Being eaten by a bat...

- There's my new book...

- Fish and hook...

- Have a copy for you...

- I'll sketch something new...

- True...

- Can't understand...

- Why Portugal doesn't have a band...

- Summer's gone.,.

- Fall's alone...

- Outside any storm...

- Sun does burn...

- India's path again? 

- Mind's a spot game...

- At Buenos Aires fatmen talk...

- Maybe about white chalk...

- It's the climatic change...

- Not at river Ganges...

- It's an M & M?

- Filter it with your pen...

- Whatever you do...

- Just remain true to you...

- Marry the best one...

- During any time's zone...

- Inside the library...

- Fell thy speech inside me...

- Will not forget...

- That Voltaire was a brat...

- Know also that Descartes wore an hat...

- Walking in the streets...

- Not thinking in any kind of sweets...

- Memories of my time as an Argentine...

- Delightful mine...

- Moon does shine...

- Towards my within I go...

- No art show...

- Island inside an island being...

- An episodic's sight seeing...

- Hate Star Wars...

- With their saga's cross...

- Obi Wan Kenobi's father...

- 3 CPO can't move further...

- Feel myself inside a comedy...

- When I think on their scenery...

- George Lucas did told...

- THX 1138 is present time's gold..

- Not knowing a thing... 

- Do know that the fat lady does sing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...