Saturday, November 20, 2021

A short direct speech from little Camila to me

 


- Man of the North...

- Today found Perth...

- Australia's city...

- Sweetly...

- At Kiev do I stand...

- Mom listens with me to a band...

- There's the sea...

- Normal entity...

- Thought on a dragon's stone...

- Sun did shone...

- From star to star...

- Never felt myself far...

- Don't you dare...

- Being elsewhere...

- Painted something for you...

- Completely new...



- The blue notebook...

- Mom helped me how to cook...

- You know how she's...

- Not a beloved Portuguese...

- She's an Ukrainian miss...

- Looked at the sky again...

- Where poetry ain't lame...



- Saw a cartoon...

- With people on the moon...

- Entered into a dreamish's state...

- Polar bears didn't knew what they ate...

- It wasn't funny at all...

- Planet's a cascade's fall...

- Future will be...

- More than an apology...

- But you know me...

- Love the newborn...

- In or outside a storm...

- Started another chapter...

- Prelude's matter...

- Interlude's feather...

- Epilogue ain't leather...

- Talked with kitties...

- Such sweeties...

- They told me a million stories about you...

- Completely true...



- Sis did say this to me:

"Don't stare at the stair"

"No pure oxygen's air" 

"Come with me"

"Ukraine's fantasy"

"World's energy"

"Planet's eulogy" 

"It's only a book blank"

"No prank"

"We must finished it" 

"Man in the North always leaves us a trace" 

"Brain as a speed's ace"

"Want to be simple for real"

"The real deal"

"You're lucky little sis"

"He gives you tales abliss" 

"Mum tells me" 

"That he's bigger than the Baltic Sea"

- Suddenly I stare at my mum...

- Feel her as my sun...



- Don't want the world to understand..

- I'm only a little girl listening to a band...

- Just tell me...

- Clearly know that you're not a Man Mystery...

- Me, mum and sis have our own goal...

- That's having our own coal...

- Nature every single day does call...

- Feel myself never small...

- Being little Camila in Ukraine...

- Do know that fishes aren't to blame...



- Into ecology...

- Planet Earth's poetry...

- Our choice...

- Inside our voice...

- Never forget North Man...

- I'm proud of your continuous glam...

- Will ask mum for a cake...

- That's real, not fake...

- Later we'll talk with you...

- About all the colours in the sky...

- Not only blue...

- That are real high...

- Being this totally true...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...