Monday, November 8, 2021

Sequential love story/arts project - Part two - International artists

 

Comic strip page written and developed by me with art by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta featuring me and Monali along a still from a movie by Indian director  Satyajit Ray and an artwork based on Neil Gaiman's Sandman by American artist Greg Ruth to whom I made an interview that can be read in this same blogue.

A comic strip page written and developed by me with art by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta, a still from Vietnamese director Tran Ahn Hung masterpiece movie "Vertical Ray of the Sun", a pic of Daria Kovaleva, an artwork based on a woman by Serbian artist Branko Djukic with whom I've worked in several arts projects along other international artists from 2016 till present time 

Me and Daria Kovaleva inside a love story, a comic strip page written and developed by me with art by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta featuring me and Mascara and a panel by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero with whom I've worked in several art projects from 2015 to 2018 and to whom I've made an interview in this same blogue for an upcoming Corto Maltese's new adventure 

Comic strip page written and developed by me featuring American band La Luz with art by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta,Wong Kar Wai's Fallen Angels movie still along a pic of Daria Kovaleva as Bela

Comic strip page written and developed by me featuring American singer/actress Chrysta Bell, picture of Elena Pavlenka and Nastya (being women that I love) an artwork based on Neil Gaiman's Sandman by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz with whom I've worked in several arts projects along other international artists from 2016 till present time 

Still from Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movie "2046" and two pics of Daria Kovaleva being Bela 

Book cover of "1984" by British writer George Orwell, a still from my friend and Portuguese director Regina Pessoa, an artwork by English animation director Phil Mulloy and an artwork by Italian artist Akab dedicated to Zombierella's project with several international artists featuring my friend Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva

A pic from Daria Kovaleva as Bela, a still from Wong Kar Wai's masterpiece movie "2046" and artworks by my friends and Italian artists Rolando Cicatelli and Camila Martin with whom I've worked in several arts projects along other international artists from 2016 till present time 



An artwork by Italian artist Salvatore Gallati for art project tributes to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's fashion character, a David Lynch still, a quote and a pic from Monali

Artwork by Argentine artist José Muñoz to whom I created and developed a book collection to be published in U.S.A, a pic of Elena Pavlenka (who I love), an artwork based on Wong Kar Wai's universe by Chinese artist Zipcy and an artwork by German artist Lars Henkel with whom I've worked in several arts projects along other international artists from 2016 till present time 

An artwork by German artist Lars Henkel and another one by Latvian artist Dzjadzina Nani along a still that I love 

A page by Argentine maestro José Muñoz, another page by Swedish artist Max Andersson, a wine bottle label by British artist Phil Mulloy that are artists who I worked with along an artwork for John Constantine's Hellblazer by Sean Phillips who I've met in 2002 

With Daria Kovaleva inside a love story, comic strip pages by my friend and Canadian artist Stan Wany along artworks by Chinese artist Zipcy 

DVD with complete filmography by British director Phil Mulloy, Artwork based on TV series Twin Peaks: The Return by American artist Greg Ruth, a dialogue for Fellini's "8 and an half", comic strip page dedicated to Wong Kar Wai's Fallen Angels masterpiece movie 

Artwork by Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz for art project Tributes to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's fashion character organized by me with several international artists, a comic strip page by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros with whom I've worked in several art projects from 2015 to 2018, to whom I made an interview in this same blogue, a comic strip page of John Constantine's Hellblazer written by British writer Paul Jenkins and with art by British artist Sean Phillips and an artwork by American artist Jason Lutes who I've met in 1994 and to whom I've made an interview in this same blogue

Stills from Wong Kar Wai's movies and from David Lynch's Twin Peaks: The Return along artworks by Camila Martin who I work with in arts project and another one by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz with whom I've worked in a huge art project exhibited and released worldwide with more than 100 international artists

Me and Daria Kovaleva inside a love story, artworks by Argentine maestro José Muñoz based on a fictional encounter between Corto Maltese and Alack Sinner's characters, still from Chinese movie "Long days journey into the night" from Chinese director Bi Gan 

Me and Daria Kovaleva inside a love story, comic strip page by Spanish artist Santiago Sequeiros, artwork by Argentine maestro José Muñoz along an artwork for art project Tributes to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's fashion character organized by me by Serbian artist Ivica Sretenovic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...