Monday, November 15, 2021

A love speech from my blonde bombshell Mascara to me

 


- My Man, don't be like that...

- Estafeta's our pet...

- Don't mess my head...

- Prepared you coffee in bed... 




- Never ask you for new lingerie...

- Our love is colorful and free...

- Let's go...

- Another row...

- Night does glow...

- Sis is creating a play show...



- I'll wear your jeans...

- By all means...

- Feel my heart beat...

- No treat...

- Masks are off...

- No cough...

- It is my fantasy...

- Entering our vast sea...



- Let's use Tempo...

- Momento...

- Tantric chess...

- Not a mess...

- Fluids in our atmosphere...

- Everywhere...

- Love when you don't call me "sweet"...

- Prefer our love deep...

- Like a shuffle spaceship...

- Touch me again...

- Harbour I no game...

- Dress strip I...

- Thy jeans...

- My means...

- Into our love's nest...

- Feel my chest...

- We're the best...



- Don't you dare...

- To be naked is to care...

- Need thy DNA Portuguese...

- Tired am I of saying "please"...

- Bought a bowl with cheese...

- Want to feel our night's breeze...

- Temperature's hot...

- Eros everything forgot...




- My hair at your face...

- Our love's embrace...

- Pillow's by the floor...

- Want even more...

- Thy bombshell blonde am I...

- No lie... 

- Jealous sometimes I am...

- Knowing that you're my Man...

- No birth control...

- Today is rock and roll...

- Our kid will be...

- Pure energy...

- Be it a girl or a boy...

- Surely will not be society's toy...





- One more time...

- Fill me with joy...

- My goldmine...

- Not inside a mermaid's talk...

- This is how we both walk...

- No exit...

- There's grit...

- Never sour am I...

- Love when we both try...

- Sometimes you make me mad...

- Other times you make me sad...

- Never feel by your side bad...

- Again into the sheets...

- Pumping heart beats...

- The blanket's by the wall...

- Forgot that we're by The Fall...

- Don't care...

- Need you everywhere...

- Already married we're...

- Never away, nor far...

- Will bite your neck...

- Like a wolfpack...

- Fangs loose...

- I'm more than thy muse...

- Like that...

- More than a solo act...

- It is our scenery...

- Diversified imagery...

- Candles do light...

- Wax by our bodies is real bright...


No comments:

Post a Comment