Monday, November 15, 2021

A simple speech from my friend and magnificent Swedish composer Helena Espvall


- Man, today the world does shake...

- Out of shape...

- Clearly remember...

 (Not in November)

- That a song's melody...

- Is more than poetry...

- There's a banjo's play...

- During day...

- Not in the North...

- Wine bottle doesn't have a loose's simple cork...

- At Rossio feel a bit lost...

- But it's just...

- At a mirror's shade...

- Noticed an ace's spade...

- Spikey's hair...

- Natural atmosphere...

- Took a pic of you...

- Something new...

- Concert never does stop...

- Not listening to music pop...

- Strange tales popped inside my brain...

- While visioning a stain...

- Bought a sandwich without mayonnaise..

- It's actually a simple phase...

- Look I at the sky...

- Planet does sigh...

- There's the board key...

- Loose it for thee...

- Not my land...

- Always do what I can...

- There's a castle's howl...

- Eating soup that ain't cold...

- Climb I church's stairs one by one...

- Didn't knew that I've found a new sound.

- In front of me was you...

- Driving yourself into something new..

- You tell me this without a bliss:

"Helena, don't think too much" 

"Is it the bus?"

"Coffee ain't hot"

"Dostoievsky kinda forgot"

"Outside a white night"

"Felt himself a bit more bright"

"Must press play"

"Iva's words are loud" 

"Can't understand what she does say"

"She's not singing to a crowd"

"Can you tune in the violin?"

"Need it for a theater's scene"

- You're always like this Man...

- Here and then...

- There's Hinduism...

- Not a simple schism...

- Kierkegaard's thoughts were everywhere.

- Beckett's staring at the atmosphere.

- Sound was greenish...

- Let's think on a wish...

- I'll create a new tune...

(Don't have time to watch Villeneuve's Dune")

- My brain's stuttering at Dr. Doolittle speech...

- Not on Kubrick's Strange Love masterpiece...

- Talking with animals outside any preach..

- Fictional bomb...

- At ease...

- Lost myself (again) inside a song...

- Again walk I...

- Near Restauradores don't lie...

- Inside your backpack...

- Found my untitled new track...

- Concert's today...

- Ticket for you...

- Don't you dare say "no" to me when I play...

- Gaze I at your shoe...

- Near Tuvalu's beach..

- Watermark's reach...

- Fatmen say..

- During night and day...

- That world must again pay...

- You know me...

- Don't wanna stare at the sea...

- Will eat a pagan's apple from a tree... 

- This vicious city...

- Devour us sweetly...

- 3rd vaccine shot? 

- Why not?

- Time's short...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra