Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A soft whisper from my love Isabel Berg to my left ear

- My Man, being inside your heart...

- Dane to be...

- Our marriage is pure art...

- Just you and me...

- Every single day a new start...

- You're mine...

- I'm totally thyne...

- Our lucky dime...

- Christmas step...

- Danish flag...

- Not an app...

- A faerytale's rag...

- It's the bloody vaccine...

- You once told me that Zuckerberg, Marc was a twat and a brat...

- Memories of me being a simple child...

- Not a simple cat...

- Now I do teach..

- Anne Boleyn was wild..

- Henry didn't knew how to preach..

- I count stones with you..

- Miraculously in love by thee..

- Tudor's age was out of pace..

- Me and you in our own spree...

- Don't forget that I'm your queen...

- No castle's stairs..

- Our reality ain't a dream...

- We mark the pillars of our land with cuddly bears...

- Never inside a scream...

- It's my hair in your clothes...

- A perfect circle forms in our inner selves...

- River boats...

- Apple tree among book shelves...

- I know that we both love each other...

- Rudolph reindeer and Santa Claus...

- My gift to you is us together...

- No method to take...

- My love, we're united forever and ever...

- Thoreau's thoughts curtain stream...

- I know that I'm your masterpiece...

- Red morphed hair in our faces being more than a pin...

- Me and you eating a cake piece...

- Sometimes jealous I am...

- Observe how you navigate...

- Always pure glam...

- Never arriving home late...

- What can I cook for you today?

- Snapchat, Twitter, TumblrInstagram, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Tinder, Google Map or Drive inside a PowerPoint PDF?

- Smashed potatoes with octopus my Man, what do you say?

- Our memories aren't an heathen battle axe..

- Paganism is in our together soul...

- No state zen...

- With you by my side, I'm never cold...

- Writing with your pen...

- We'll never be old...

- Atlantis Portuguese...

- We're bold...



- There's in the fridge cheese...

- Be my babe and cut me a slice...

- 2D movement pace...

- To you I'll always be sugary spice...

- Human race always was and always will be out of pace...

- Love you my love...

- There's our cave forged in stone age...

- Told me our dove...

- Easy's being your only bird...

- Wearing your coat today...

- You gave me your word...

- Not in an Excell sheet...

- Where Gates, Bill trick or treat..

- Biden, Joe and Kamilla Harris...

- Putin, Vladimir Russia's mother...

- Eating blueberries...

- He goes even further..

- Bloody economy...

- A scheme control strategy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina