Thursday, August 19, 2021

A love speech from Monali Roy to my heart


 

- My Man, love you every single day...

- Not only today...

- People tell stories...

- About ancient morning glories...

- It's world history...

- Loving thee...

- Arrived to Kabul, Talibans...

- No sight of Afghans...

- There's China's agenda state...

- And a virus that's never late...

- Thinking a bit...

- Kabul's doesn't have virus treat...

- Dancing Pakistan...

- Towards Yin and Yang...

- Old Joe said...

"Let them all be dead" 

"It doesn't matter at all" 

"Trillions of dollars thrown at a wall" 

- Entered thy mind...

- Being kind...

- Russia's dreams weren't there...

- India's ones were in our own private  atmosphere...

- Almost a million soldiers with lots of guns...

- With a promise of 4 women for each one...

- Feeling themselves kings...

- The world does spin...

- It's how history is made...

- Love when you show me your ace of spade...

- Our love song...

- You and me in our own time zone...

- I believe that history is what it's...

- People think too much outside a kiss...

- Walking today with you...

- True...

- Your chemise on my body did this to me say:

"He's always like this"

"Totally bliss" 

"Love him till the end of time" 

"Outside a rhyme"

- I opened a book...

- Our utmost look...

- I don't want to understand...

- Planet Blue ain't a musical band...

- From beginning till the very end...

- It's how my legs with thine move...

- That's right...

- Not a tiny groove...

- Our insight...

- Millions of people running amok...

- Airplanes shock...

- What does it matter? 

- Not everybody has money to buy leather...

- Lead me on my love...

- Into our cave...

- Want thee shave...

- I'm not a common dove...

- Thy eyes always bright...

- During dark or light...

- 6 huge countries dividing a planet...

- Like they were a comet...

- What I do know is...

- That I love how you me kiss...

- Not only pagan poetry...

- We're fearless symmetry...

- No pics...

- By the breeze...

- Our bodies energy...

- More than an entity...

- With identity...

- Prepared you fish and rice...

- Inside a pineapple's fresh slice...

- Don't believe in frozen ice...

- Love you from dusk till sunrise...

- It's our together style...

- For more than a shortwhile...

- The Commonwealth's total fair...

- Because it's everywhere...

- You know the queen...

- She's totally mean...

- Lots of stories they're telling us...

- And we're simply together inside a tiny bus...

- Let's forget about all that...

- We must feed our cat...

- That...

- Love's act...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina