Saturday, July 22, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, clearly I don't know...

- Love ain't a freak show...

- Mum does say:

"Girl, you're always like this every single day"

- Took off the mask...

- Clearly was up to the task...

- Through windows climb I...

- Shardes of glass...

- Never lie...

- Together we sharing pure class...

- Most of the times mention I to you:

"Color me blue"

"Nostalgia is true"

- Ripped off the book page...

- Untied my own shoelace...

- We're simply a love gaze...

- Start mirroring lines...

- In between rhymes...

- Do know that it was the bloody movie...

- Felt myself groovie...

- Put all the tapes in play mode...

- No morse code...

- Wearing thy leather jacket long...

- There's our song...

- Pants into Dante's Inferno descending...

- Like being inside a Goya painting...

- Never do I forget...

- There's no act...

- Only our together path...

- Pages do splash...

- Blood does wash...

- Do know that it's true...

- Crow being new...

- Not Poe, but Joe...

- Brandon forget the set...

- (Again) not an act...

- Entering inside our heart...

- Oceans do depart...

- Not only some word...

- Scissors sword...

- Into Lovecraft's Cthulhu myth...

- Move me deep...

- Don't care about bloody technology...

- World will always belong to you and me...

- Being social as a theme...

- No period's dream...

- Like Tom does say:

"We're all such a scream" 

"No need for any particular scene"

- Again do I pack...

- Water ocean never does lack...

- No salt in the eyes...

- Miss Fury tries...

- Lips do move again...

- Whispering more than our name...

- Horizon's to blame...

- Forget I our pillow...

- No need for any ancient game...

- By the tree's willow...

- Always you making me feel tame...

- Latin sweat...

- Tyger being our path...

- Like Blake does say:

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."

- Violently happy do we play...

- Just call me thy only sweet...

- Hair clearly does move...

- Searching for no food...

- Legs of mine around your face....

- Together we'll always be love's embrace...

- James thought about the tale...

- By the bottle was...

- Inside our dada's bus...

- Simply ginger ale...




No comments:

Post a Comment