Monday, June 17, 2024

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, only me you love must...

- Together we're kind...

- Not only mind...

- Being we always just...

- Being us inside a Sokurov's motion picture...

- We're a delightful new creature...

- No A.I. we need...

- We're each other's seed...

- Come with me...

- Into Sumy...

- There's the football match...

- You and me do scream...

- New kind of batch...

- Reality's dream...

- Flowers do bloom...

- By our table...

- Flying we to the moon...

- Enable...

- Not that soon...

- Into Moscow we go...

- No need for some play show..

- Give me your right hand...

- World to us does bend..

- Entering the plane...

- There's yours and my name...



- Call me thy sugar's game...

- Into Saint Petersburg a new home we do build...

- We're more than a sudden human feel...

- Do know that in Porto near the sea..

- There's only you and me...

- Being I thy honeybee...

- Clearly do I know...

- We're treasure's glow...

- Again we move...

- Choreography us please...

- Me Russian...

- You Portuguese...

- No ruffian...

- There's our mood...

- Preparing food...

- Slicing times 1...

- We by the sun...

- Don't care about the rain...

- We're no lost game...

- Touch me times 6...

- Being I thy only miss...

- Visioning with you world's surface...

- Echoing our human embrace...

- Staring into my eyes you always say:

"Love you every single day" 

- Think I...

- No lie...

- New choreography...

- We together as unity...

- Again to you I do tell:

"Being thy only belle"

- There's your right hand...

- Embracing my body till world's end...

- Not only different anatomy...

- We're each other's energy...

- No need for words to tell...

- By our bed within our love's spell...

- Kissing you times 4...

- Loving you even more...

- In the land of CR7...

- Goals we need...

- Not in heaven...

- We do feed...

- Move me again...

- There's my ancestors name...

- World's biggest land...

- Time doesn't end...

- My identity...

- We as a solo entity...

- Together we move towards Moscow's street main...

- Arbat's the name...

- Kiss me not only one time...

- Together we're prime...

- Always we will be...

- Red hair of mine...

- By the sea...

- Just love me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With  Ksenia   With  Ksenia  and  Janina  along rhe vampire toys from masterpiece movie " The Nightmare Before Christmas "    Wi...