Sunday, February 21, 2021

A love speech from my belle Isabel Berg to my left ear

 


- My Man, love you...

- I know that this ain't new...

- But what can I do?

- I'm a fool for you...

- There's the snow...

- Wherever you go, I go...

- It's the mark...

- Our path...

- Blonde being...

- Wearing our ring...

- There're words spread by our child...

- Asking about why the world is wild...

- Sometimes my necklace you wear..

- Inside our pagan biosphere...

- Now they tell us that we're going to Mars...

- Without any bars...

- How can I hold your hand there?

- It's the Roman God's war name..

- We will float together into thin air...

- Bloody shame...

- Our love story told...

- Deep inside our soul.

- Wearing blouse green...

- You know what I mean...

- It's the bloody cash...

- Being a patch...

- Truth be told...

- Your eyes are worth gold...

- When you hold me tight...

- Planet Earth's a stunning sight...

- Let's go back again...

- Without any blood stain...

- Plato told of a cave...

- Where everybody was slave...

- My heart bumps when by your side I am...

- Mother Nature's glam...

- Space shuttles scream...

- Outside a dream...

- Not loving aliens I want...

- Love your magical wand...

- Structural thinking deep...

- Me and you aren't sheep...

- Bloody Nazis sweat...

- Torturing mankind about a bat...

- Our cat stares and stares...

- At TV polar bears...

- Kiss me sweetly...

- Being deeply...

- It's our home...

- We're never alone...

- Inside our together dance...

- Between our romance...

- Come on my Man...

- Drive your pen...

- There's a soft song...

- Not being a bomb...

- With you I stand...

- All religion tales are snails...

- Listening to a band...

- There's bread and meat...

- My recipe's treat...

- Love grabbing your jeans...

- By all means...

- Stupidity comes and goes...

- Never we go with tide flows...

- There's the wave...

- I love how you shave...

- Walking with me in and out...

- No shout...

- U.S.A president is loon...

- Russian president lives on the moon...

- German president is a goon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...