Monday, February 15, 2021

A soft direct whisper from my belle Isabel Berg

 


- My Man, it's Valentine's day...
- Whatever the world do say...
- Put me inside a romance book...
- There's our together look...
- Chocolate bar...
- In our hands a star...
- Sometimes you ride...
- In you I've pride...
- Music's in the air...
- Totally beautiful atmosphere...
- Sometimes the world is lost in rhyme...
- Love never lost with time...
- Fish ate fish...
- While we observe a juicy dish...
- Kiss and tell...
- Way back...
- Being your belle...
- Not sheep in a wolfpack...
- There's a spell...
- Sometimes thy pen...
- Lures me into our private den...
- Teacher to be...
- Observing with you the sea...
- Salty wave...
- Cleanshave...
- The universe wears a mask...
- We've our inner task...
- Loving you...
- Strange seem...
- Being always something new...
- Not inside a dream...
- Reality kick...
- There's a wood house...
- Without any brick...
- Several times we move ashore...
- In lands of ever more...
- Thy eyes...
- No lies...
- Writer you're...
- Tales to write...
- Always with me, never far...
- During the night...
- Your hand in mine...
- Us being kind...
- Spirituality mind...
- No Fado inside your heart...
- Where you finish I do start...
- No religion at all...
- Mature call...
- Always a sailor being...
- With me sightseeing...
- The world shifts itself in your eyes...
- Maybe forever...
- We'll be...
- Always never...
- You and me...
- In the flat field being bored...
- Not picking any sword...
- And there's our love boat...
- While I'm wearing your coat...
- Picturing you...
- Life slice's new...
- There's a story to cast...
- No sweat...
- We aren't the last...
- Bat cat...
- Knowing that your soul...
- Is pure gold...
- Red hair am today...
- Nevermind what people do say...
- Sailing our vast sea...
- When I suddenly become thee...
- Inside a storm...
- Being newborn...
- Glam they say...
- During the day...
- I know that with you I love to stay...
- Paper shed...
- Fears left at bed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...