Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Narrative about a spirit loose inside a hidden chapter

Sometimes I do dwell with my own shadow while trusting my guts to be always something new inside a clear pathos narrative.
 Do know that life ain't a freakshow.
 Clearly fortake that this universe is more than a snowflake.
 People do say that all love stories are the same.
 Maybe they're lame.
 Surely they live inside a human game.
 Nobody's to blame.
 Never know when a living being is tame.
 Below is a quick tale inside captions with women that I love or artworks provided by some of the best international artists that worked, are working or will work with me when I'm crafting drafts in between worldwide art projects with them.


Elena - Part one 


A paper sheet

Elena - Part two

Elena's artwork



A marvelous TV series









Photograph by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe

A gathering spiritual séance

Artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Costantino - 01

Artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Costantino - 02


Artwork by Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan 

Lana being a woman that I love




Artwork by Italian artist Salvatore Galati

 Nadya being a woman that I love

Then it's cool listening to tool inside A Perfect Circle









Lana by the phone


Terhi Ekebom's cat at home

Max Andersson's movie stills - 01

Max Andersson's movie stills - 02

Max Andersson's movie stills - 03

Artwork by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli







Artwork by Serbian artist Branko Djukic


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...