Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A mute whisper in between art projects

 Sometimes there's no time to think in this blue planet that we all live in with sharing life with other living beings on it.

Memories and real life always were and always will be the most important subject in life.

Below are some artworks for some of my artistical projects with help by some of the best international artists that I know of along pics about what I love while trying to live a normal life in this fascinating planet named EARTH.

Artwork based on Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva and me by Ukrainian artist 
Artur Kuktha

Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva being a woman that I love

Below are some artworks featuring the world of British animation director Phil Mulloy inside Planet ZOG on the masterpiece movie "intolerance" from 2000 that applies to world history and with whom I had the privilege of talking with personally for several years.













Mascara being a woman that I love

  • A calvin and hobbes strip


Ellistesky being a woman that I love


A simple book

Lana being a woman that I love

American director David Lynch seen through the eyes of American artist Bill Sienkiewicz


Nadya being a woman that I love

Black Hole by American artist Charles Burns




Then there's a book that I love named "Meltdown" from 1988 written by Walter and Louise Simonson and drawn by Jon J. Muth and Kent Williams featuring Havoc and Wolverine that depicts the Cold world war that happened in the 80's during the Russian nuclear plant at Chernobyl tragic accident that clearly afected Europe and World History.










No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...