Monday, February 22, 2021

Narrative inside random books, arts and women in life

There's Mascara being a woman that I love...


There's the new normal life during Covid...


There're black eyes staring at life with love...


There's a painting by American artist John Weldon...


There's Hélia being a woman that I love...


There's a Portuguese comic book...




There's an astonishing artwork by French artist Sandrine Rastrelli (that works with me in between art projects with several international artists)...


There're voyages to planet Mars...


There's an astonishing comic book by French artist Pero about life...






There's always Venice...


There's the fascinating world by German artist Martin Tom Dieck who I met in 2003 along German artist Anke Feuchtenberger...











There's the French poet Rimbaud...


There's the fascinating mix of reality and fiction in the inner world by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt...









There're words...




There's the fascinating trilogy based on medieval ages along "passengers in the wind" by French artist François Bourgeon...





There's clairvoyant being...


There's the stunning masterpiece Alack Sinner by Argentine artists Carlos Sampayo and José Muñoz with whom I comunicated to create a book collection dedicated to him...



There's a flame...



There're artworks inside books by French artist Olivier Deprez that was invited by me to an arts festival at Porto in 2012 while working with me along Portuguese artist Regina Pessoa, German artists Lars Henkel and Kai Pfeiffer, Belgium artist Dominique Goblet along American artist Melinda Gebbie that's married to genius British writer Alan Moore for Portwine company Niepoort at Douro region...





There's the pagan/mystical world by French artist Didier Comés inside books...









There're words again...



There's an artwork by my friend and Serbian artist Branko Djukic (that works with me in between art projects with several international artists)...



There's a cowboy bleeding...


There's a book by Portuguese artist Filipe Abranches based on Portuguese writer Raul Brandão...


There're more words...



There's an artwork by my friend and Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta that's working with me inside art projects and books with several international artists - 01


There's a statue of a transparent man...



There's an artwork by my friend and Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta that's working with me inside art projects and books with several international artists - 02


There's a coffee cup printed with an artwork by American artist Keith Haring...




There's the world of Italian artist Corrado Roi...




There's a tribute artwork to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt masterpiece book "Morgan" by Spanish artist Iñaki Revuelta...


There's a tribute artwork to Italian maestro Hugo Pratt's character "Boca Dorada"...



There's the first vynil that I've bought by British band Bauhaus named "Mask"...




There's a tribute artwork by my friend and Italian artist Salvatore Galati (that works with me in between art projects with several international artists) dedicated to character "Ken Parker" and his masterpiece book collection created by Italian maestro Ivo Milazzo who I had the pleasure to meet in 2011...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...