Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Crafting ideas in between art projects

There's a structural draft idea that I'm crafting inside my autobiography with help of artworks by some of the best international artists that I know along  friends, women that I love and books or worldwide exhibitions that I curated, am curating or will curate.

Below each image on this post there's info about it.



There's only me.




There's a saying that I love.



There's Hélia being a woman that I love.



There's an early artwork from my friend and excelsior German artist Lars Henkel.


There's the Twin White Duke.


There's a photograph by Bauhaus former student Edmund Collein.


There's Terhi Ekebom having the prettiest soul that I've ever met.


Somewhere in Portugal.



There're moody audiocassettes.


There's Chloe being a woman that I love.



There's another photograph by Edmund Collein.



There's Terhi again.



There's an artwork based on me and Daria Kovaleva by Bolivian artist Alejandro Aguilera.



There's a bookstore in Venice.



There's Chloe again.



There's an artwork by my friend and Italian artist Salvatore Galati.



There's Hélia again.




There's another photograph by Edmund Collein.



There're books and artworks by my friend and Italian maestro Stefano Zattera.



There's a photograph inspired on American writer Bukowski book "love is a dog from hell



There's a stunning comic book page by my friend and Italian maestro Rolando Cicatelli.


There's an outdoor artwork by Terhi Ekebom.




There's an indoor artwork by my friend and Finnish artist Bo Haglund.


There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love.



There're comic book pages by my friend and astonishing Finnish artist Bo Haglund.


There's a still moment by Terhi Ekebom.




There's an artwork by Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan about bats.


There's a fascinating book by Terhi Ekebom.


There's Terhi inside a huge painted canvas by her.


There're Pastéis de Nata at Helsinki.


There's Terhi signing her books.


There's a wall with mags.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...