Saturday, February 20, 2021

Moments in life along art projects with international artists

There're times when my personal life mixes with my professional either in memories of my past, my present and my upcoming future while being inspired with Babylon Berlin German TV series and its atmosphere along Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros inner world or Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character and its continued legacy in books by my friends and Spanish artists Juan Diaz Canales and Ruben Pellejero with whom I've worked and am working along more than 100 international artists in between art projects developed, organized and written by myself worldwide.

Either above or below are pics that illustrate this post with simple thoughts by me being written inside a brainstorm.

Many thanks to all international artists that support several of my ideas

Special thanks to all people that I love




There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love...


There's a tribute artwork to Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese by American artist Jeremiah Steiner...



There's British singer Bryan Ferry singing "Bitter Sweet Harmony" in his first band named Roxy Music inspired by German composer Kurt Weil at Babylon Berlin German TV Series...


There's a sketch based on Jazz by my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero...



There's a stunning artwork by my friend and Finnish artist Bo Haglund...



There's Bryan Ferry at Babylon Berlin TV series again...



There's my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero drawing Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's Legacy - Part one...


There's Elisa Bela being a woman that I love - Part one....


There's my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero drawing Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's Legacy - Part two...



There's Alessa Carolys being a woman that I love - Part one....




There's another sketch based on Jazz by Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero...



There's Marika Baldini being a woman that I love...



There's my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero drawing Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese's Legacy - Part three...


There's Elisa Bela being a woman that I love - Part two....



There are words by Hugo Pratt along Corto Maltese products...



There's Alessa Carolys being a woman that I love - Part two....



There's a tribute artwork to fascinating character Luca Torelli created by Spanish artist Quique Abuli along American artist Alex Toth and Spanish artist Jordi Bernet inside a book series named Torpedo 1936 by my friend and Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero...



There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love - Part two...




There's the inner world by my friend and Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros in a place named "mala pena" that last decades with his new book soon to be published named "Romeo muerto"...



















There's a comic book shop in Barcelona...




There's Scottish writer Grant Morrison mesmerizing book series named "The Invisibles"...




There's an art project with several international artists organized and written by me based on Russian bassist and singer from Messer Chups based at Saint Petersburg named Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva...



There's a notebook with an artwork based on the best writer ever that's Fernando Pessoa and that's portuguese...



There's an astonishing book by Argentine writer Julio Cortazar...




There's a fascinating thought in excellent Tv series Peaky Blinders by its main character Thomas Shelby interpreted by British actor Cilian Murphy..





There's a mesmerizing artwork inside a good question based on American director Ridley Scott's Blade Runner's masterpiece movie by my friend and Finnish artist Bo Haglund...



There's a collage with the first compiled book edition of Sin City by American artist Frank MillerDaria Kovaleva being a woman that I love along an artwork based on her by Canadian artist Stan Wany and another one based on myself and her by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli along a still of masterpiece movie "2046" by Chinese director Wong Kar Wai and the unfinished masterpiece graphic novel "Big Numbers" written by British writer Alan Moore and drawn firstly by American artist Bill Sienkiewicz and later by American artist Al Columbia...


There're two lands named alike in different directions at Helsinki - Finland...




There's a short story by my friend and Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero published inside a Serbian book anthology by my friend and extraordinary Serbian artist Branko Djukic...




There're some of the best moments depicting life ever and a thrilling world history period inside a German TV Series named Babylon Berlin featuring astonishing performances by Lithuanian Actress/musician Severija Janusauskaite while interpreting Svetlana Sorokina's character.













There's the main actress of Babylon Berlin German TV series named Liv Lisa Fries that was born in Berlin - Germany being real nice while interpreting Charlotte Ritter's character...




There's a book based on Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese balades... 




There's a fascinating artwork based on a woman by my friend and Spanish artist Jon Ander Azaola...




There's a stunning artwork based on American actor John Wayne by Italian artist Stefano Zattera...



There's Mother Nature itself shot by Terhi Ekebom...



There's a magnificient animation movie based on Hugo Pratt's fashion character Corto Maltese somewhere in Syberia...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...