Monday, February 15, 2021

Autobiography inside arts projects - Working with international artists

Never know what the world will be.

This is FACT.

Really know that always put my heart and soul either in personal and professional life.

In between the below pictures I write a bit what I think about life while working with the best international artists that I know of along projects that I've created or am creating based on characters or women that I love either professional or personally.

Written panel by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta

I really know that I'm writing a book with more than 100 pages with artworks by several international artists based on life and how I see it.


Alchemy inside books by Hugo Pratt with his alter ego Corto Maltese 

There's also a tribute to fashion character Corto Maltese by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt organized by me with help by more than 60 international artists.


Astonishing motion picture from 1982 Blade Runner character Rachael interpreted by American actress Sean Young that always was a real woman and not an android

I honestly believe that what's more important in life are our nemories and what we're in them.
We aren't replicants or androids in social networks as depicted on Ridley Scott's masterpiece movie "Blade Runner" from 1982 and its mesmerizing sequel "Blade Runner 2049" from 2017 directed by Denis Vileneuve.



Then there're my childhood memories with masterpiece disney movie "The sword in the stone" from 1963 based on King Arthur's mythology.


Corto and Rasputin

Italian maestro created two alter egos inside his own stories  being one fictional like Corto Maltese and another one inspired in Russian mystic Grigori Rasputine.



There's always Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom that's a strong woman while having the prettiest soul that I ever met and that really believes and always supports me in my skills since 2016 during bad or good times in my life and to whom I'm always in debt knowing that if it wasn't for her support, I would probably be dead.


Mural by Terhi Ekebom


Artwork by Terhi Ekebom

Paintings and design by Terhi Ekebom



There's one of the best love stories narrated ever by Hugo Pratt with Corto and Xangai-Li based on a real woman.


Artwork by Italian artist Bernardino Costantino

There's Italian artist Bernardino Costantino and his own reflexion.



There's Corto Maltese by Hugo Pratt inside Celtic faerytales.


There's Elena Pavlenka being a woman that I love.


Daria Kovaleva

There's Daria Kovaleva being a woman that I love inside a narrative by myself and her with artworks based on her looks by almost 20 international artists gathered by me.

Panel of a written comic strip page by me with artworks by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta featuring Daria Kovaleva



Complete page magazine with Daria and other models





And there's Corto Maltese by Hugo Pratt smoking a simple cigarette. 

Daria Kovaleva posing for a magazine with other models




There's character Xangai-Li again based on a real woman and drawn by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.



Mascara 

Estafeta 

Ellistesky

Estafeta - 02

There's Mascara,Ellisetky and Estafeta inside our together souls.



There's a movie by Chilean director Alejandro Jodorowsky.


There's a sketch from Xangai-Li by Hugo Pratt.

Nadya


There's Nadya being a woman that I love.


Nadya - 02

As Gods Will movie from 2014 directed by Japanese director Takashi Miike

Eshley

There's Eshley being a journalist that interviewed me.


There's British artist Banksy and how he sees social networks that's similar to mine.





There's Croatian artist Drazen Kojnan depicting a woman with wings.


There's the prettiest city in the wide world.



There're continents inside a blue planet.


There's mother nature.


There's Italian maestro Hugo Pratt learning Portuguese in Brazil.





There's snow in a small village in Germany.



There's a Banksy message during biological/financial war named Covid.


There's an Ukrainian band named The Dakh Daughters to whom I made an interview.

Reality check.
ALL of that I state in this post with work and my personal opinion of live along other written thoughts by me can be proved in previous posts in this same blogue or in books that I've organized or wrote and that are worldwide distributed with tons of work by me with my heart, soul and mind.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...