Friday, February 19, 2021

Developing ideas inside books and art projects with international artists

Sometimes while gathering thoughts for some of my ideas, I must collect all works that I've done, am doing or will do in my upcoming future with help by several international artists along people that I love or books that I've read while doing some sort of random brainstorm.

Below each image on this post there's fragmented info about them.

Many thanks to all international artists that support several of my ideas.

Special thanks to people who I love



There's a comic strip page written by me and with artworks by Ukrainian artist Igger Bigger inside a dialogue between my belle Isabel Berg and me...

There's one of the best graphic novels ever named "Le Journal de Jules Renard lu par Fred"....



There's a doll being a Geisha in Germany created by Elena - part 1 


There's a doll being a Geisha in Germany created by Elena - part 2



There's a doll being a Geisha in Germany created by Elena - part 3



There's Elena painting for me...




There's a written page by me with artworks by Ukranian artist Artur Kukhta...



There's a photograph by Japanese artist Junya Watanabe...



There's Charles Schulz's Peanuts being a masterpiece...




There's always Terhi Ekebom...


There's a drawing of a woman by Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero...


There's an artwork by American artist Charles Burns...



There's a statue of a carpenter made by Elena...


There's a sculpted wood skull by American artist Brian Biggs...



There's the new book by American artist Charles Burns...



There's an artwork based on Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character by American artist Jeremiah Steiner for a project of mine with several international artists...




There's an artwork by American artist Charles Burns...




There's an artwork by Italian artist Salvatore Galati inside a game...



There's an artwork based on a woman by Serbian artist Branko Djukic...




There's an artwork based on a woman by Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli...


There's a spanish book edition by American artist Charles Burns...


There's a doodle sketch based on John Constantine by American artist Jeremiah Steiner for a project of mine with several international artists...


There's a thought in Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese fashion character...



There's a man drawn by Spanish artist Ruben Pellejero...



There's an artwork based on women by Spanish artist Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortes...




There's a square in Venice where Hugo Pratt walked in...


There's a mesmerizing artwork by Ukrainian artist Artur Kukhta...




There's a graphic novel illustrated by Brazilian artist Fido Nesti based on "1984" masterpiece written by George Orwell...







There's a phenomenal Portuguese book edition of "1984" masterpiece written by George Orwell...





There's a ten book collection organized by me being published all over the world with prefaces, interviews and essays by me on it.












Then, there's an astonishing exhibition by Terhi Ekebom...




And a cover song about sailors by David Bowie from Jacques Brel somewhere in Amsterdam



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...