Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A grand love story to my soulmate Mascara


There's love...
There's a dove...
There's a painting...
There's a room with a view...
I think that it's there that's our screw..


Mascara by Erik Von Erik


I'm sure that I'm with you out of the blue.
Where scissors cut what's inside our nut.
When our dream isn't a scream.

00

Maybe we've a love story that's a treasure in our leisure.

Maybe you ask me all this when I'm with you:
- Will you be my groom in our room?
- Will you love me in my youth as truth?


01

  • I don't know where I stand when your body is close to mine near the sand inside a love triangle when we both know that outside's a jungle.


02

Being you a part of me where we observe clouds and rain that pours us without a single piece of pain.


03

I'm sure that being with you out of the blue makes the universe spins when I observe your eyes, hair and sugar lips while you show me your hips.


04

We're in the dark inside our park where bats scream in our dream.

05

Thinking on a flower to give you is a mess because I truly know that you aren't a damsel in distress.


06

I look at statues for free inside thee.
I kiss your lips.
I caress your shoulder.
I put my hair inside your mouth and you're mute in a single shout.


07

I'm not a superhero to be.
I'm your action man where we stand.


08

You smile at me while asking this to a tree:
- Will you keep our secrets inside this tiny hole where oak ain't a joke for us to poke?


09

I'm sure that you're me when a sparrow whispers this to thee:
- Let's roam and observe the earth.
- Let's go inside our bed where pillows fly in a joyride.



10

Under the shadows, there isn't light but we can recognize ourselves in the night without fright.

11

You say this to me:
- Hold my hand.
- Listen to my heart.
- I'll show us both where we start.

12

I'm with you into the ocean blue.
I'm with you where planet earth gives us more than a lonely pale dot while telling you this close to your lips:
- Our love isn't a story.
- Our love isn't a mind game.
- Our love is where we are.
- Our nature will always be love and being loved in return while enjoying our bodies and souls with fun without a single gun.

To Mascara with love 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...