Sunday, December 16, 2018

A love story to my soulmate Mascara with whom I share feelings


Writing a love story isn't an easy task, but for you and out of the blue, I'll write one because our hearts bliss when our feelings aren't static trees.


01

There're tinder bells when I'm observing your inner spells towards me in our joyride for free.
 You whisper this to me into my ears and heart:
- You caress my body, heart and soul even in the cold.
I simply don't have words for you and I kiss your hair while gazing your insight into my heart for a start.
Deep down in our cave, you continue whispering words to me for free by posing me random questions: 
- Will you borrow me your leather jacket in the snow without a single blow?
- Will you be by my side, until I'm old always with a young soul?
My shadow stalks you in the streets where we're meant to be.
Your blonde hair covers my face inside a lace.
My heart trembles when you're holding a vintage magazine, knowing myself that you're inside me and I'm inside you while visioning our hearts trembling together forever and ever.
You took me a picture in some magical garden while I'm holding your hand in a curious landscape where December suddenly turns itself into September.
I answer some of your questions while taking pictures of you where light is our sight:
- My jacket is yours because in the freezing snow, we are a single bow.
- I'll be by your side until our bodies and souls disappear in the cosmic dust of fear.

02

I'm observing your eyes and I don't see in them any lies.
You question me about what's free with a smile for a while:
- Will you hug me?
- Will you kiss me?
- Will you compose words for me when I'm playing an individual musical performance for your leisure and pleasure?
- Will you play hide and seek with me in our room where we don't find a tea spoon?
- Will you travel with me, when my heart is rushing and blushing while touching your hair, trying to see the best version of yourself inside myself?
- Will you protect me in the dark, where our bodies merge in some park?
I stare at you...
I gaze at you...
I see your flower near the rushing hour.
I light a cigarette and my eyes are suddenly crying because of the smoke that comes from it while observing your true beauty in your purity.
I answer your questions while whispering this to your pretty ears:
- I've hugged and kissed thee under our magical tree.
- My words are our swords in our slice of life where love isn't a mere dove.
- Our magic never was a tragic lost moment inside our own present.
- I'll travel with you until the world suddenly spins itself while staring at our feeling without at the sun screaming.
- I'll protect you in the dark, in the park where our moments of joy and fun are bodies in action inside a time fraction.




We're in a balcony and you ask coffee for me while I'm asking you to observe the sea.
You ask me this inside your smoke with a single poke:
- I'll roam city streets with thee.
- I want you to be part of me.
- Can we hide our love inside a drawer in a tiny little box that's strong as an ox and smart as a fox?
- Will you watch football games with me with our hearts beating as one when we both shout "goal" in all of memories of new, old with or without cold?
- Will we watch Cristiano Ronaldo's games live wearing in his body, the symbol of the country where you were born in some storm?
- Will you share my bed even if it serves only to cover our head?
I mix the coffee and its sugar with a tiny spoon that was made by you, for me and from my mouth these words pop out:
- I'm already part of thee, can't you see?
- Our life will never be hidden inside a box, because our bodies and souls merge wherever people want to see.
- We'll shout together at Cristiano Ronaldo's goals with the Portuguese flag and kiss each other after them, because our love story is a morning glory.
- I'll share your bed and I'll caress your hair, eyes and lips with the scent of tulips.



We're in a boat that float and your gentle body trembles a bit while being scared of river water and I say this to you while holding your hand and golden hair:
- I'm always with you, don't despair.
You continue taking some pics of me while I do the same to you in a love that's free.
We're at a football Stadium and Mourinho's waving at us.
You're observing my glasses, actually seeing the smile in my passes.
I'm holding a book inside your look.
I catch your body and carry you in my back as we run and climb city statues for fun.
Deep inside me, you do know that you're my "sweetest perfection" and a song starts to sing words for us, when we're inside a city bus.
We stare at each other, holding our hands together and inside our kiss, there's only bliss.
To my soulmate with love with a magical video clip of our song that remains forever young.


Manuel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra