Thursday, September 21, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, they do say...

- That summer was yesterday...

- With you...

- No colour blue...

- Everything is present time...

- Delightful being you mine...

- Sometimes can't I understand..

- We're always in between Yin and Yang..

- To zip or to unzip? 

- Call me more than thy sweet...

- Enter again...

- Inside our timeless train...

- Mention my name...

- To unite ain't a game...

- Love me without shame...

- Throughout Potter's lore...

- Do know that I'll love you more and more...

- It's in everything that we both do...

- Equally true...

- Want you to with me mess...

- Carry I thy favourite dress...

- Everlastingly with you I dance...

- There's more than one chance...

- Make me feel..

- Lost inside thy kiss..

- Thy morning hill...

- Continue early bliss...

- Caring about The Fall...

- Me and you inside our call..

- Push me into you..

- Want to hold thy heart..

- Flames start..

- Be new..

- Everybody and everything..

- Should learn how to sing..

- Planet ain't that vast..

- Within you no shadow cast..

- Orgasm does last..

- Whisper I into your ear this: 

"Love, be to me sweet" 

"Being you Portuguese"

"No trick or treat"

"Jumping into you" 

"This ain't new" 

"Inside our labyrinthine house"

"Stripping my blouse" 

"Caring not"

"We're hot"

"About Mickey or Minnie Mouse"

"By the floor"

"Mirrors by the door" 

"Forever more" 

"Tongues in between" 

"Caress me when I do scream"

- Suddenly feel I thy presence...

- Always essence...

- Carrying we all flavours and fragrance...

- One more time...

- Give me...

- No need for any goldmine...

- There's our energy...

- Am thy majesty...

- In between you and me...

- Reality ain't fantasy..

- Again outside...

- Let's ride..

- Don't wanna understand..

- World continuously bend...

- TV series that we watched yesterday...

- Storm has a say...

- To remember...

- Our sweet September...

- By the sea...

- With thee...

- Month's fertility...

- Together we're unity...

- Girl or boy I don't care...

- Will certainly love being with us everywhere...

- Roaming the fast cloud...

- Sound is loud...

- Staring we at the sky...

- With you feel I always high...

- No need to sigh...





No comments:

Post a Comment