Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A direct love speech from Agneta into our shared heart

 


- My Man, you do know....

- Ksenia, me and Zhu at a show...

- No fantasy...

- You told me that you love me...

- Did understood...

- It was that day's mood...

- Grabbed thy hand...

- Me and you inside a dance..

- No end...

- Our romance...

- From Moscow again...

- There's yours and my name...

- Like that melody's song...

- Me being thy human bomb...

- Sometimes I do know...

- We always wide awake...

- There's our floorshow...

- Yours and my shape...

- No need to dream...

- Together we hum...

- I screan...

- Room giving us fun...

- Stared at another galaxy...

- There was you and there was me...

- Source of infinity...

- Tip toeing into you again...

- Where's there's more than our common flame...

- Quickly think I...

- No lie...

- Inside me I do sigh...

- Legs on your lap...

- No need for any nap...

- Forget I jealousy...

- We're more than a scarce identity...

- Clearly again...

- We fear no shame...

- There's sin...

- When we're both stripped by the green...

- Bottle of champagne...

- Filled with class...

- Glass to blame...

- Wanna be thy human mass...

- Heart does beat...

- Treasure we both keep...

- Pillow I hug...

- Sand us flood...

- Like being we inside a film motion...

- You're my bloody lotion...

- Thomas Shelby's style...

- Without no sordid smile...

- Echoing inside me...

- Not only energy...

- And together we do say...

"There's no stage play"

"Love you not only in May"

- Caressing you...

- Nothing new...

- Veil that I dress...

- No human play chess...

- Actually excess...

- There's blissful mess...

- Into center of Moscow we do grow...

- Where oceans of time do flow...

- Tell me that you not only love me...

- Figuring infinity...

- Us three...

- That sound...

- Voice of us we found...

- Like you always to us tell:

"Hey, you're my only bell"

"Speak and spell"

- Think on thy lips...

- When you move hips...

- No change of scenery...

- By the bed...

- Drive me mad...

- Together we're more than a solo entity...

- Speak to me...

- Listen I to thee...

- Caress my legs again...

- You're the one to blame...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...