Tuesday, September 3, 2024

A direct love speech from Diana to my soul and heart

 


- Man, let us both start...

- Entering the tunnel again...

- There's yours and my name...

- Speak into my mind...

- Put heart of mine kind...

- One another we must bind...

- Dress black...

- There's our human part...

- Phone we lack...

- More than poetry's art...

- Forgetting supernova melting glass...

- There's class in our pass..

- Into me again...

- Red ain't our name...

- Walking into a room...

- Solar system ain't the Moon...

- Not that soon...

- There's a whisper from me to you...

- Always spiritual and always new...

- Stare into your eyes...

- Where there're no lies...

- Figure again...

- Storm's us awake...

- Charade's name...

- Enigma's shape...

- Without thinking at all...

- Summer is gone...

- Now ain't The Fall...

- We're inside our zone...

- Eros and Psyche me tell:

"Be his belle"

"Cast him a spell" 

- Walking thorough the corridor...

- Mirrors tell us more...

- Yours and my shape...

- Inside human's drape...

- Do know again...

- Mankind doesn't us tame...

- Do know that I could...

- Let's eat one another's food...

- Definitely we should...

- Parade our mood...

- Tell me not about Jesus and his cross...

- Nail about his own loss...

- Again inside my ear...

- From planet to cosmos dust...

- Where Gods do fear...

- Gagarin not being a lamp post...

- Be to me just...

- Not only a question of lust...

- Lips of mine do move...

- Do know that I can...

- I should...

- Write I with your pen...

- Definitely times 2...

- Anatomy makes us feel brand new...

- Care I about the handwritten letter...

- Words from a feather...

- Stare we at the sky...

- Always we flying high...

- From show to show...

- Romance at stake...

- Inner being we glow...

- Keep me awake...

- Do know that I always can...

- Believe in Yin and also Yang...

- Hair of mine...

- Not only sugary lime...

- Body paint of blue...

- Something new...

- To me be always true...

- Strangeness and bizarre I feel...

- We've a deal...

- Evening and morning to kill...

- Love me not only times 4...

- Do know that you're my perception's door...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 93 - International

  With Ksenia   With Yana  - 01  With Yana and Ksenia   - 01   With Polina and Janina   With  Yana  - 02 With  Yana  and  Ksenia   - 02 Wi...