Thursday, October 25, 2018

A love story - Zombierella's and autobiographical project with help by international artists


Writing a love story is not an easy task, because I know that I'm in love.
I started posing the above questions to myself about what's a love story:
- Must a love story be glorious?
- Must a love story puts our heart, soul and mind rushing?
- Must a love story be about who you love?
- Must a love story be about what you love?
- Must a love story be about your feelings?
- Must a love story be about your own work?
- Must a love story be about words with swords?
- Must a love story ends when you're beginning?
- Must a love story be about life and your family?
- Must a love story be some paper thrown into the wild for a while?
After questioning myself about what a love story is, images and songs started to pop INTO my heart, soul and mind and I've answered this to me and to the person who I am in love with: 
- It's a love story...
- It's the LOVE story...
- It's what makes life worth all the gold on the world.
- It's the feeling that makes our body tremble..
- The truth is that I'm fucking in love with you.
Below I'm trying to write about what a LOVE STORY means to me with help of images and songs in in this short autobiographic narrative.

The truth is that I love you, not her.



Quote

I know that I love you...
I know that my inner spirit is always within you...
When I was a small child, I've read in Portuguese a quote by Albert Einstein that was a german physicist and world wide known as one of the best minds that was born in this blue planet that stated this:
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." 
I know that he found true love and this defined him as the man that he was.
 I've thought on putting his quote in Portuguese above a picture of myself while I was doing my work with lots of love to you out of the blue.

Jack Skellington's character


I know that I'm tall and skinny, but I'm not Jack Skellington like it's shown in the above picture and that was the pumpkin king in Tim Burton's masterpiece movie "the nightmare before christmas" from 1993 and that fell in love by beautiful Sally's character.
 I'm just a simple guy that was born in the prettiest city in the whole world, so I'm going to repeat myself again to you in an open autobiographical text:
- I love you pretty girl...
- I love your smile..
- I know that Halloween is coming...
- I know that we don't live in a nightmare before or after christmas.
- I wonder what can I whisper to you besides "I love you"? 

A cat somewhere in a hall 


I know that we only have one life to live (unlike lucky cats that have seven), so I'm asking this to you:
- Must I shout to the moon about our love as a loon? 

First interlude in this short love story with a song by Australian musician Nick Cave who composed a magnificient love song based on life and a woman for German director Wim Wenders 1991 masterpiece "Until the end of the world".



Lyrics 
It was a miracle I even got out of Longwood alive
This town full of men with big mouths and no guts;
I mean if you can just picture it
The whole third floor of the hotel gutted by the blast
And the street below showered in shards of broken glass
And all the drunks pouring out of the dance halls
Staring up at the smoke and the flames;
And the blind pencil seller waving his stick
Shouting for his dog that lay dead on the side of the road;
And me, if you can believe this
At the wheel of the of the car
Closing my eyes and actually praying;
Not to God above but to you, saying:
Help me, girl; help me, girl
I'll love you till the end of the world
With your eyes black as coal
And your long dark curls
Some things we plan
We sit and we invent and we plot and cook up;
Others are works of inspiration, of poetry;
And it was this genius hand that pushed me up the hotel stairs
To say my last goodbye
To a hair as white as snow and of pale blue eyes
[saying:]
I gotta go; I gotta go
The bomb in the bread basket are ready to blow
In this town of men with big mouths and no guts
The pencil seller's dog, spooked by the explosion
Leaping under my wheels as I careered out of Longwood
On my way to you waiting in your dress
In your dress of blue

I said:
Thank you, girl; thank you, girl
I'll love you till the end of the world
With your eyes black as coal
And your long, dark curls
And with the horses prancing through the fields
With my knife in my jeans and the rain on the shield;
I sang a song for the glory of the beauty of you
Waiting for me
In your dress of blue
Thank you, girl. Thank you, girl
I'll love you till the end of the world
With your eyes black as coal
And your long, dark curls




I know that in the nineties I was in love by a magazine named Ray Gun with excellent essays and magnificient design by American artist Dave Carson with a stunning cover featuring American band Sonic Youth.
I know that I was in love then.
I know that I'm in love now 
I only say this to you:
- It's a love story, let's get out of the blue? 
- Put a ray gun to my head.
Below is a picture of the mentioned magazine above.

Ray Gun 


Second interlude in this short love story with a song by American band Sonic Youth's album "Sonic nurse" from 2004



Lyrics
Dead boy stares
Strange to meet you
Dead boy cares
So great to see you
Is it time to go
It's a place I know
I can't read your mind
I can't find the time
I can't feel the thrill
I don't have the will
Dead boy dares
Believe in you
Dead boy stares
Afraid that you will see him
Is it time to go
Is it a place I know
I can't read your mind
I can't find the time
I can't feel the thrill
I don't have the will
I love you
A metallic blue
I love you
Golden blue
I miss you
Shine all alone
I miss you
Don't know what to do
I don't glitter like the stars above
I don't glow like neon alone
Don't blush it's just the wind outside
Don't rush to be by my side
I continue remembering myself of another Ray Gun magazine cover that featured British band Radiohead where the band's name was mixed with magazine's name also.
 I clearly know that writing a love story is putting what's deep inside ourselves out and screaming both of us this towards the world:-
- I LOVE YOU...
- I LOVE YOU TOO...
- I NEVER LONG FOR YOU.
- THAT'S TRUE!!!!
Ray Gun mag 

Third interlude in this short love story with a song by British band Radiohead's album "In rainbows" from 2007





Lyrics
I'm the next act 
Waiting in the wings
I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car
I am all the days
That you choose to ignore
You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds
I'm a moth
Who just wants to share your light

I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you
Because there are no others
You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

It's all wrong, it's all wrong, it's all wrong
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right
It's all wrong, it's all right
It's all right, it's all right


All I know is that I was browsing the world wide web and found some early prints by Welsh photographer Simon Larbalestier for American band Pixies albuns "surfer rosa" from 1988 and "Doolittle" from 1989 and I started wondering this to me and you:
- Can we both talk animal language while being in love in a latin way at some bay?
- Can you sense my heart beating in your hand?
- Can I sense your soul within me in a mere bang on a can?

Doolittle


Surfer Rosa - 01 

Surfer Rosa - 02

Surfer Rosa - 03

Third interlude in this short love story with a song by American band Pixies album "Doolittle" from 1989





 Lyrics
yeah
i love you
i do
i love you
all i'm saying pretty baby
la la love you don't mean maybe
all i'm saying pretty baby
first base
second base
third base
home run
[whistle] yeah
i love you
i do
i love you
all i'm saying pretty baby
la la love you, don't mean maybe
all i'm saying pretty baby





We both know that in the nineties, we didn't loved only Ray Gun, we loved British Singer David Bowie since the 80's and master chameleon always provided us with sound, vision and images.
- Will we both be absolute beginners?
- Will we both be wild as the wind?
- Will we forever trust our love in a star? 
- Will we both drive the sea in some boat without a single coat?




Third interlude in this short love story with a song by British maestro David Bowie''s album "station to station" from 1976 and that paid tribute to American singer Nina Simone with a song and an album released by her in 1959 with the same name as the song below




Lyrics
Love me, love me, love me, say you do
Let me fly away with you
For my love is like the wind
And wild is the wind, wild is the wind
Give me more than one caress
Satisfy this hungriness
Let the wind blow through your heart
For wild is the wind, wild is the wind
You touch me
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss my life begins
You're spring to me, all things to me
Don't you know, you're life itself
Like the leaf clings to the tree
Oh, my darling, cling to me

For we're like creatures of the wind
And wild is the wind, wild is the wind
You touch me
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss my life begins
You're spring to me, all things to me
Don't you know, you're life itself!
Like the leaf clings to the tree
Oh, my darling, cling to me
For we're like creatures of the wind
And wild is the wind, wild is the wind
Wild is the wind, wild is the wind
Wild is the wind


I know that I was reading American writer Philip K Dick's masterpiece "Counter-clock world" and that time itself was going backwards in this universe and that we were saying "goodbye" in a love story while meeting each other as human beings.
 Philip K Dick first wrote this story as a short called "Your Appointment Will Be Yesterday" which was published in August 1966 edition of the Amazing Stories magazine. Counter Clock World is the expanded, novel length version and was published a year later. 
Below is a vintage book edition of this magnificient masterpiece.


Book cover

I continue to be in love by you either walking in pavements with an unique art form like Calçada portuguesa is.
 These random questions appear in our hearts:
- Do you love me like I love you?
- Are we in love for real?
- Are we trapped within a fictional void where love is magic, energy in a slice of life?
- Are we mere human beings without a soul that grows old?
- Where do we walk?
- Where do we talk?
- Where do we smoke?
- Where do we joke?


Street decorated with a Calçada portuguesa art form 



I know that in this life everything depends upon lights and shadows that can be reflected with a simple "frozen" egg stone, captured in a moment, but if this same egg starts to move itself every single light or shadow will be different in this universe.
 You tell me this:
- I love you.
- I really do.



A frozen egg


Below are pics with me and my youngest niece Letícia and her cat Migala.
  She's going to be 8 in December and she really knows a lot about love and life itself, sometimes she asks me this:
- Uncle, are you in love for real?
- Don't forget that you're superman and the woman that you're in love with must be wonderman.
- Will you love me as your youngest niece forever and ever?

My youngest niece with her cat Migala 


My youngest niece with me 


Artwork based on my youngest niece Letícia by French Artist Isabel Pessoa


 There was a time in my life that it seemed like I was the comic book character Lone Wolf that was created by Japanese writer Kazuo Koike and Japanese artist Goseki Kojima, that it was first published in 1970 (that I've read in the 80's) and that I was by demons driven battling them within a meifumado, where I couldn't know where evil or good stand.
 I know that I was battling demons not with swords but with words while protecting my youngest cub, that's my youngest niece from them.
 I remember telling you then how much I love you and you replied me this:
- You're a man filled with love inside a pen.
- I'll stand by you for true.


Lone Wolf comic book character


Being a bit lost within projects at that time also, I clearly knew at the time, that I wasn't Leon movie character interpreted by French actor Jean Reno and directed by French Artist Luc Besson, that was world wide distributed in 1994 with the title "Leon, the professional", also starring American actress Natalie Portman and British actor Gary Oldman who interpreted a corrupt policeman in this same movie.
 I remember being in love with you at the time when I was in the company of my youngest niece Letícia and you were asking me:
- Who are you?
- Are you a mountain or a fountain?
- Are you time in some slime?
- Are you within my pleasure or leisure?
 I didn't knew what to answer you then, but I knew that I was writing a love story with you in my heart within an autobiography with help by international artists.
 Below are some pictures and tribute artworks to the magnificient movie that I've mentioned before.


Mathilda 

Mathilda and Leon - 01 

Mathilda and Leon - 02

Leon at the Big Apple 


Picture of the place taken in 2018 where Leon used to be in 1994

Mathilda and Leon - 03


Mathilda and Leon - 04

Mathilda and Leon - 05


Fourth interlude in this short love story with a song by British singer Sting's album "Ten Summoner's Tales", released in 1993 that is part of this movie's soundtrack.





Lyrics
The sacred geometry of chance
The hidden law of a probable outcome
The numbers lead a dance
He deals the cards as a meditation
And those he plays never suspect
He doesn't play for the money he wins
He doesn't play for respect
He deals the cards to find the answer
I know that spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart
He may play the jack of diamonds 
He may play the queen of spades
He may conceal a king in his hand
While a memory of it fades
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart
And if I told you that I loved you
You'd maybe think there's something wrong
I'm not a man of too many faces
The mask I wear is one
But those who speak know nothing
And find out to their cost
Like those who curse their luck in too many places.
And those who fear are lost
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart.
that's not the shape of my heart.
that's not the shape of my heart.


Maybe I like myself being sure that I love you like the character that is interpreted by American actor Edward Norton that pops in at Fight Club, that is a 1999 film based on the 1996 novel by American writer Chuck Palahniuk, and that was directed by David Fincher like it's shown below in a picture of this masterpiece movie.


01


 I clearly know that I'm not in love by a pretty Russian musician that has an astonishing character named Mascara Girl and to whom sometimes I talk with about football.
 Below is a sketch study based on her by Mexican Artist Gaston Ortiz and an original artwork by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera.


Mascara - Gaston Ortiz

Girl - Stefano Zattera 


 Being a simple John Doe, I clearly know that I'm not a voyeur or a character created at night for a comic book by Swedish Artist Lars Erik Sjunesson while being lost in Berlin.
 What I do know is this:
- I love you with images, words and songs.
- I love your image that enters my eye without a sigh.
- I love you when you're my treasure within my pleasure.

A woman inside an eye and a comic book by Swedish Artist Lars Erik Sjunesson

I know that sometimes I'm a bit lost within Confucius quotes that was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher that lived in this blue planet circa 28 September 551 B.C. – 479 B.C.
 I know that I do love you and below is probably my favourite quote by him.


01


 Sometimes when I'm writing a book based on my friend and Russian musician Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva with help by some of the best contemporary international artists.
 Some of them tell me this:
- How beautiful she is.
- You make an awesome team with her by your side and her magnificient character.
 I tell them this:
- To tell you the truth, I'm in love with another woman, but I'm sure that I love working with Svetlana.
 They ask me who you're and I answer them this:
- I love her and she's a simple woman, being a bit like me because I'm only a simple man.
 Below are some tributes to Svetlana by some international artists like Canadian Artist Stanley Wany (with a sort of cameo of myself on it), Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve or  Brazilian Artist Milena Fucsia that finished or are finishing their artworks based on her character for this book project.


Svetlana

Zombierella - Stefano Zattera 


Stanley Wany - Zombierella


Daniel Esteve - Zombierella



Milena Fucsia - Zombierella

Fifth interlude in this short love story with a song by British band The Cure's album "Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me", released in 1987.





Lyrics
You want to know why I hate you?
Well, I'll try and explain
You remember that day in Paris
We wandered through the rain
And promissed to each other
That we'd always think the same
And dreamed that dream
To be two souls as one
And stopped just as the sun set
And waited for the night
Outside a glittering building
Of glittering glass and burning light

And in the road before us
Stood a weary greyish man
Who held a child upon his back
A small boy by the hand
The three of them were dressed in rags
And thinner than the air
And all six eyes stared fixedly on you
The father's eyes said "Beautiful! How beautiful you are!"
The boy's eyes said
"How beautiful! She shimmers like a star!"
The child's eyes uttered nothing
But a mute and utter joy
And filled my heart with shame for us
At the way we are

At the way we are
I turned to look at you
To read my thoughts upon your face
And gazed so deep into your eyes
So beautiful and strange
Until you spoke
And showed me understanding is a dream
"I hate these people staring
Make them go away from me!"
The father's eyes said "Beautiful!
How beautiful you are!"
The boy's eyes said
"How beautiful!
She shimmers like a star!"
The child's eyes uttered nothing
But a mute and utter joy
And filled my heart with shame for us
At the way we are
At the way we are
At the way we are
And this is why I hate you
And how I understand
That no-one ever knows or loves another


 Sometimes people tell me that I live in a grandiloquent theater play like "Othello" that is a tragedy by English writer William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in 1603.
 I tell them that I love that play and you because I clearly know this:
"I kissed thee, I killed thee, no way but this, killing myself to die upon a kiss".
 The picture shown below actually shows myself lost in these same words.

01 

Lots of people fight all the time for nothing.
 I was writing this love story and the sentence that can be seen above in Portuguese poped in my mind and I did freely translated it into English and it started sounding in my mind like this:
"Every single human being that you met, meet or will meet are facing battles in their lives that you don't know nothing about them. Be kind. ALWAYS"

02

 I know that the woman shown below in two pictures told me something like this:
"Writers were never meant to be understood because they're sensitive and have noble souls".
 I remember that I worked a bit on two photos by her and that she liked the final result.
 I've thought this to myself while being by your side:
- Love is beautyproof...
- Love is a feeling...
- Love is a morning glory in a story 

03

04

 Wandering in our home, I suddenly noticed a saying that was written in Portuguese.
 It hammered a bit my mind and I translated it to English:
- When a man's honour is unbreakable, he'll look nice, no matter what clothes he wears".
 You told me this:
- You've personalized clothes and that's why I love you"

05

Sixth interlude in this short love story with a song by British maestro David Bowie's
album "hours", released in 1999.



Lyrics
I forgot what my father said
I forgot what he said
I forgot what my mother said
As we lay upon your bed
A city full of flowers
A city full of rain
I got seven days to live my life
Or seven ways to die
I forgot what my brother said
I forgot what he said
I don't regret anything at all
I remember how we wept
On a bridge of violent people
I was small enough to cry
I got seven days to live my life
Or seven ways to die
Hold my face before you
Still my trembling heart
Seven days to live my life
Or seven ways to die

The gods forgot they made me
So I forget them too
I listen to the shadows
I play among their graves
My heart was never broken
My patience never tried
I got seven days to live my life
Or seven ways to die
Seven days to live my life
Or seven ways to die
Seven



 I know little things in this life...
 I know that all of us as years pass by will start to search for our memories while having nostalgia of our golden years as the child that we once were and that this will be our most precious treasures, be it a drink that you used to drink or some candy that you ate and some kind of magic will pop in your mind/memories.
Below is a picture with myself grabbing a bottle juice that used to be sold in the city where I was born back when I was a child.



01
 
Last week I remember seeing a wood statue of a woman by a South African Artist named Bruno Torfs and it seemed that this artist created hundreds of artworks like this in a magical garden that was destroyed by fire.
 He became real sad with this and told everybody what mother nature did to his creations and people from all over the world started helping him rebuilt this magical garden and he told himself that he gained faith in humans beings once again.

Woman sculpture in wood - 01 

One day, I was walking and thinking on you and I saw a sign that had these words written in it:
- There's always stories to tell..


Stories to tell

Woman sculpture in wood - 02

While being with you, I've thought this to myself:
- Am I the same guy that is in a personalized t-shirt with an artwork based on me by Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve


Daniel Esteve 

Maybe I was another guy holding a pen decorated with a "Calçada Portuguesa" art form and a pill box or an original artwork by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera while telling you this:
- You're beauty in pride forever and ever.


02 

Original artwork based on myself by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera


 You told me that you love me while quoting a Bushido saying in Portuguese that I freely translated into English :"For those who love to seduce, there's nothing more dangerous to them as loving someone."

03

We're arriving at Halloween and Argentine Artist Fer Calvi made an excellent tribute to Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi because of his birthday on the 20th October,  if Bela was alive, he would have been 136 years old.
I believe that Bela's undead filling our hearts, souls and spirits with joy and wonder.




Bela Lugosi as seen by Argentine Artist Fer Calvi

Maybe I don't know what a love story is, maybe the person that I'm in love with doesn't know how to read in English.
 I always knew within my heart that music is a different communication regarding our feelings either or without words, like it's written in Portuguese in the image below:
"Nightingales, crickets, swans or eagles create their love stories with the sound of music).

01

 This is a simple love story about a couple in love.
 This is a simple text written in the hour towards a flower.
 This is who I am.
 This is who you're.
 This is what every single being that lives in this blue planet is.
 This is what you can create with your heart, soul, mind and desire.
 Below is a picture of myself wearing a personalized t-shirt, in autumn, with an artwork based on myself and a kitty that was stolen from me named Ilvie by Croatian maestro Danijel Zezelj while thinking this to myself:
- What will I write about next time with a simple pen and pencil decorated with an art form such as calçada portuguesa while reading a book based on a teacher by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera?


02

The teacher - book by Stefano Zattera


Seventh and final interlude in this short love story with a song by British band The Cure's
album "disintegration", released in 1989.




Lyrics
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you

You make me feel like I am fun again.
However far away.

I will always love you.
However long I stay
I will always love you
Watever words I say 
I will always love you
I will always love you
Fly me to the moon
Whenever I'm alone with you

You make me feel like I am clean again
You make me feel like I am free again

Whenever I'm alone with you

You make me feel like I am clean again
However far away.
I will always love you.
However long I stay
I will always love you

Watever words I say 

I will always love you
I will always love you



Many thanks to all international artists from several countries that I worked with in the last two years in several projects, that I'm working with right now in the present and that I'll work out in the future.
 You're simply the best ever in my mind, heart and soul either being myself inside a love story or not.
 Special thanks to my muse (that inspires me), to my youngest niece Letícia, to my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from me two years ago, to Russian musician Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva (who I work with) and to Russian musician Mascara Girl with whom I talk about football.

From old Europe with lots of love to all the readers of this blogue.
Manuel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Ksenia into our shared heart

  - My Man , love of mine... - Being we fine... - There's our heart kind.. - Feelings inside.. - Not our mind... - There's our ride....