Monday, November 5, 2018

Autobiography book project with help by international artists and a narrative about a woman named Sandra


Sometimes I wonder about life, men and women...
Sometimes I wander in life...
Sometimes I know who I am...
Sometimes I don't know who I am.
 I know that I'm always sailing or in movement while communicating personally or online with artists or women in my professional or personal life.
 This ain't a story about myself but about a pretty woman named Sandra.
 In the picture below Sandra is thinking about something while I'm thinking about her with a personalized t-shirt by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera based on a project that I'm creating with my friend Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva that's a Russian musician/21st character and that borrows me her magnificient character from time to time with international artists that can be seen and read in this same blogue in some previous posts in it.


01 


Sandra is a pretty lady that was born in Ucraine and all men should care about pretty ladies.
 She loves her family...
 She loves her work...
 She loves love stories...
 She loves social networks...
 Maybe I'm old enough to be her dad.
 Below is a printed artwork based on myself by Swedish Artist Knut Larsson smoking a cigarette while in its smoke appears a lady.



Printed artwork based on myself by Swedish Artist Knut Larsson

Below it's a picture of myself carrying a personalized t-shirt with an awesome photography by Brazilian Artist Alex Korolkovas with a Russian live model named Vika Costa and another one named Katya Kulizhuka from Ucraine and that were part of a project that I've created and worked since 2015 until a month ago based on a XX century woman with help by more than 100 international artists and Katya was really nice by telling me that she would help me promoting this project in U.S.A with her image and physical presence in New York at a Taschen bookstore there.
 In the second picture is the same photography with two tributes to this XX century woman named Valentina by Argentine Artists Mr Ed and Santiago Caruso.

Personalized T-shirt


Personalized mug 

There are things that I really don't know about Sandra because women always were and always will be mysterious, being this a virtue to all men.
 There are things that I really love in Sandra:
She's simple...
- She's emotional.
- She's an honest lady.
 Below are pictures of 60 artworks that international artists from several countries that were created for an identity exhibition/autobiography based on my physical body and that can also be read in previous posts in this same blogue.
 I know that I've personalized some of their artworks in t-shirts, mugs, printed them while trying to put them on movement and also received original artworks based on me by mail because I really care about international artists artworks and how they support some of my ideas by remembering me with their artworks in my mind, soul and spirit about the eternal question of "who are we on this blue planet?".

Artwork based on myself printed on a personalized t-shirt by Argentine artist MR Ed and a printed artwork based on myself by French Artist Isabel Pessoa

Original artworks based on myself by Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Spanish Artist Jon Ander Azaola and posters for two identity exhibitions based on myself by Argentine Artist MR Ed 


Two original Artworks based on myself by Italian Artist Rolando Cicatelli and another one by Japanese Artist John Kurokawa


Poster for an identity exhibition based on myself by Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve and two personalized mugs with artworks based on myself by Portuguese Artist Ana Biscaia and Swedish Artist Nicolas Krizan


Two personalized mugs with artworks based on myself by Argentine Artists Fernando Sawa and Gérman Genga


A personalized mug with an artwork based on myself by Polish Artist Bartosz Jekiel, a printed artwork based on myself by Swedish Artist Max Andersson and another one by Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve.
An original artwork based on myself by Swedish Artist Nicolas Krizanprinted artwork and an original arrwork based on myself by Spanish Artist José Luís Ágreda


Printed and framed Artworks based on myself by Argentine Artists Roda Rodrigo, Teke Teke, Pablo Burman and Mexican Artist Gaston Ortiz


Printed and framed Artworks based on myself by Argentine Artists Roda Rodrigo, Austrian Artist Nicolas Mahler, Spanish Artist Toni Benages Gallard and French Artist Isabel Pessoa


Printed and framed Artworks based on myself by Argentine Artist Martin Arrizabalaga, Spanish Artist Pedro Espinosa, Serbian Artist Danilo Milosev Wostok and Brazilian Artist Douglas P Lobo

Printed artwork based on myself by Spanish Artist Pedro Rodriguez and Personalized t-shirts with Artworks based on myself by American Artist Bill Koeb, Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve and Croatian Artist Danijel Zezelj


4 original artworks by Polish Artist Nikodem Cabala


Original artworks by Portuguese Artist João Sequeira and Finnish Artist Terhi Ekebom and Two personalized mugs with artworks based on myself by Italian Artist Rolando Cicatelli and Polish Artist Bartosz Jekiel


Two personalized mugs with artworks based on myself by Japanese Artist John Kurokawa and Polish Artist Magdalena Minko and Two personalized t-shirts based on myself by Swedish Artist Max Andersson and Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve


Printed artworks based on myself by Russian Artist Garbage Which Burns, Two printed artworks based on myself by Canadian Artist Stanley Wany and another one by him with a cameo based on me while Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva is making a phone call in a phonebooth and a Printed artwork based on me by Polish Artist Bartosz Jekiel

Printed artworks based on myself by Israeli Artist Cadial, a personalized mug with an artwork based on myself by Argentine Mukor Bazan and a printed artwork based on myself by Spanish artist José Luís Ágreda, an original artwork by Belgium Dominique Goblet 



Printed artwork based on myself by Belgium Artist Christophe Swijsen and a doodle based on myself by youngest niece Letícia 


Sandra's a delightful woman.
Sandra dreams breathes and walks among men and women in public streets.
 Sandra's a reliable human being.
 Sandra's a love story within a love story.
 Sometimes people ask me who Sandra is and I answer them:
- She's part of society.
- She's part of nature.
- She lives in a blue planet.
- She's a random simple woman that can be a coffeeshop and suddenly time stops.
- She doesn't live in a counter clock world.
- She isn't fictional.
- She isn't lame.
- She isn't mysterious but she has her own mysteries.
- She's lovely.
- She's nice.
 Being part of a narrative, Sandra's what she'll always be either in her memories or on mine.

Sandra - 01 


Sometimes I say this to her out of the blue:
- Will you stare and relax for a while with words by your side?
- Will you dream without any scream when the world asks you to be true giving you something new?
 - Will your eyes gaze at the sea when nature will beg thee to be a mother without laughter?
 - Will your joy be more than a toy while thinking on some boy?
 - Will your hair turn into despair when the colour white will be a simple sight?
 - Will you watch a soccer match when you're thinking on what to attach?
 - Will you translate every single world that comes out of your mouth without a shout?
 - Will you smile, read, listen, live when images dwell in your mind like a book filled with imagination that ressembles the power of a nation?
 - Will your hand be free when your heart's talking to thee? 



I've thought on displaying a part of the world where Sandra lives in with artworks by international artists below.
 She sure isn't an artwork by Japanese Artist Shiro Baba, or printed artworks by German Artist Anke Feuchtenberger and I'm sure that she doesn't live in American director David Lynch's quotes, movies or series that can be seen in the picture below.


Printed artwork based on myself by Japanese Artist Shiro Baba with printed papers with German Artist Anke Feuchtenberger and a David Lynch's quote in a picture.


I know that Sandra hasn't seen any movie by Portuguese director João César Monteiro, that she isn't a bass player like my friend and Russian musician Mascara Girl is as drawn by Italian Artist Stefano Zattera or part of a script by David Lynch's first movie "Eraserhead" like can be seen below.


Printed Artwork based on Russian musician Mascara Girl, a picture with a woman, a picture with David Lynch's script of his masterpiece movie "Eraserhead"

I know that Sandra has all the time in the world.
 I know that Sandra isn't an artwork by Italian Artist Rolando Cicatelli but she sure is as prettier as one of them.
 I know that she isn't a fictional memory like can be watched in Westworld TV series.
 These are facts that are illustrated in the picture below.

Printed picture about time, printed artwork based on a woman by Italian Artist Rolando Cicatelli, a picture with a Westworld TV series quote.

Knowing that Sandra isn't an L.A model like Russian woman Vika Costa and Katya Kulizhuka are, I'm sure that she isn't lost in Italian director Federico Fellini's movie "8 and an half" and his own memories interpreted by Italian actor Marcelo Mastroianni.
I also know that Sandra isn't undead like Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi is.
The picture below proves this as a fact.


Picture of myself wearing a t-shirt with Russian model Vika Costa and Ucranian model Katya Kulizhuka, with an artwork based on Italian actor Marcelo Mastroianni, an artwork by German artist Anke Feuchtenberger and a picture of Hungarian actor Bela Lugosi with written words on it by me.

Sandra's the pretty lady shown in the picture below.
 Sometimes she tells me this:
- How do you feel your inner sucess?
- Today I was drinking a coffee with a friend.
- I love life.
- Will you bring me Paradise in a cube frozen in Ice? 
Sandra - 02


Sandra isn't an unfinished painting by American Artist Erik Von Erik like can be seen below.
A painting of a woman by American Artist Erik Von Erik

Sandra isn't a woman that passed in Corto Maltese's character that was created by Italian maestro Hugo Pratt.
 Sandra isn't a drawing by British Artist David Lloyd based on a fictional character created by British writer Alan Moore named John Constantine/Hellblazer with his inner demons.
 Sandra isn't inside a professional card designed by Argentine Artist Mr Ed.
 Sandra isn't an artwork created by German Artist Lars Henkel for an Arts festival named Mab that I've organized with a small team and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue.
 The photo below proves this as a fact.


Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese, a personalized t-shirt from Hellblazer character by British Artist David Lloyd and an artwork by German Artist Lars Henkel.

Maybe Sandra is part of German Artist Anke Feuchtenberger artworks and her inner universe based on women.
 Maybe Sandra loves David Bowie and all the characters that he created like I do.


Three printed artworks by German Artist Anke Feuchtenberger and a photos of David Bowie


Maybe not in Sandra's mind.
Maybe not in Sandra's heart.
Maybe not in Sandra's soul.
I'm sure that Sandra watches Westworld TV series and that she doesn't love a lot the before mentioned John Constantine's character drawn by British Artists Simon Bisley or Sean Phillips or even Cassidy's character created by British Artists Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon.
 The two pictures below reflects a bit of Sandra's soul.


Two pictures with Westworld TV quotes, A Hellblazer artwork by Simon Bisley and a Peacher Artwork by Steve Dillon 


Printed Artworks by Hellblazer character by British Artist Sean Phillips

Sometimes Sandra is with me into the blue.
Sometimes Sandra proves what's right with a sight.
Sometimes Sandra is more than a simple pretty face.
Sometimes Sandra is an ace.
Sometimes Sandra's body moves like a flower within the hour.
Sometimes Sandra's having a coffee with me for free.
Sometimes Sandra guides my hand, heart and soul when I'm writing a love story that can be worth gold.
The picture below shows Sandra's staring at me while I'm thinking about the sea.


Sandra is life...
Sandra is a choise of a man and woman that gave her light in some night...
Sandra is joy...
Sandra is madness...
Sandra loves coffee, cream, chocolate and strawberries...
Sandra isn't the choice of a man and a woman that was made 25 years ago and that can be seen in the artwork below by Swedish Artist Lars Erik Sjunesson.
Sandra's bright, light and an insight.

01 

Many thanks to all international artists who created artworks based on me for an autobiography and that illustrated this narrative about Sandra and that are the following: 
From Argentina: Mr Ed, Fernando Sawa, Teke Teke, Martin Arrizabalaga, Pablo Burman, Roda Rodrigo, German Genga, Mukor Bazan 
From Austria: Nicolas Mahler
From Belgium: Christophe Swijsen and Dominique Goblet
From Brazil: Douglas P Lobo
From Croatia: Danijel Zezelj
From France: Isabel Pessoa
From Israel: Cadial
From Italy: Rolando Cicatelli 
From Japan: John Kurokawa and Shiro Baba
From México: Gaston Ortiz
From Poland: Bartosz Jekiel, Magdalena Minko, Nikodem Cabala
From Portugal: Ana Biscaia, Paulo Pinto and 
Joao Sequeira
From Russia: Garbage which burns
From Serbia: Danilo Milosev
From Spain, Jon Ander Azaola, Joaquin Aldeguer,Daniel Esteve, Toni Benages Gallard, Pedro Rodriguez, Jose Luis Agreda, Pedro Espinosa
From Sweden: Nicolas Krizan,Knut Larsson, Lars Erik Sjunesson and Max Anderson
From U.S.A: Bill Koeb

And to Spanish artists Eduardo Alvarado Sanches Cortés, Ruben Pellejero and Joaquin Aldeguer, Argentine artists Mr Ed and Carlos Dearmas, Belgium artist Christophe Swijsen, Brazilian artist Éder, Italian artistsRolando Cicatelli, Stefano Zattera and Marco Kapete, Portuguese artist Paulo Pinto, Swedish artists Lars Erik Sjunesson who illustrated the previous narrative that I've wrote in this same blogue with artworks based on me.
 Thanks also to artworks provided to me by German Artists Lars Henkel and Anke Feuchtenberger, Swedish Artist Lars Erik Sjunesson, British Artist David Lloyd, Italian Artist Stefano Zattera American Artist Erik Von Erik, to Brazilian Photographer Alex Korolkovas, to L.A. Models Vika Costa and Katya Kulizhuka, to Russian bass player Mascara Girl and that also served as sort of illustration for this narrative about an autobiography.
 Special thanks to my youngest niece Letícia and to Sandra with one of the prettiest songs ever below by Swedish band Madrugada
 Manuel 










No comments:

Post a Comment