Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A written narrative inside a love story to Rachel


There're times when a napkin flies and when it does I dream with you without a scream.
I know that I was lost in some highway...
I didn't knew where to go either right or left...
I only had a personalized notebook with pictures of me and my youngest niece, artworks based on a Russian musician and myself by international Artists where I was writing something with my bare hands.

02

I was starting to enter in some psychedelic trance while writing a short love story for free near the sea where we used to be.

02


I was miles away in some bay without a pay in May thinking on comic book characters Lucky Luke created by Belgium Artist Morris and Tintin by Hergé


03



You started whispering this to me:
- Stare into my eyes.
- Be my soul and not some ghoul.

04

I did exactly what you told me and started thinking that statues were moving and music was creating movement in them.
I admit that I was a bit scared of a dream to be held without a scream.

05

You were looking at some rhyme in a notebook with your dream look and time was more than a mere chime.
Your voice was inside my body when you said this to me:
- Come with me and let's be free because the ocean doesn't want us in its bed that's being right now spread.

06

I was holding a cigarette box decorated with Portuguese tiles and you're telling me something about miles.
My heart and soul were beating when you told me this:
- With me by your side, you'll be worth more than gold.


07

I was feeling a bit awkward while your eyes were once again staring at me with a kitty in your shoulder that gazed my eyes with an insight full of light in the night.

08

I was hugging a city like madmen do while thinking about what was new and you were asking me this:
- How did you appeared here out of the blue?


09

I knew, don't ask me why or how that I should enter a forest in some morning glory.
You were there in the fairest of the season for some reason and you asked me this:
- Grab my hand and we'll search together for some sand.
I was inside a forest and I knew that we weren't going to find sand there, but one of your tattoos was almost a taboo so I followed you while searching the truth.


10

Inside the forest, you've put some kind of hat in your hair and magic was everywhere.
You were telling me this:
- Look into the horizon with me by your side and I'll give you a slice of life without any ice.
- Dance with me in the fog and we'll be together talking to an ancient log.
Your beauty commanded my voice and thoughts without a choice.


11

We were outside the forest and you were watching every movement that I was making in some lake where early morning ache.
Your eyes were blue...
Your hair was white and it was asking me for some sight without fright.
You were whispering this to me:
- Catch the fire...
- Be my wire...
- Reach the goal...
- Be my story untold...


12

Suddenly we were once again in the forest and you were looking at some tree...
I was in a time loop and was asking you this:
- Where're you taking me?
- Where's joy?
- Are we some kind of toy?
You didn't said anything to me and danced with me near a tree...

13


Roses were near your hair that wasn't in despair.
Your hands were caressing them with delight and an insight while you were asking me this:
- Do you want to be my light when I'm without sight?
- Do you want to be some written page on my life with a trace?
I was actually smelling the roses that were near your face while knowing that you were my ace.


14

Your hair was green and your look suddenly was the page of my book.
You asked me this when I was staring at you:
- Why don't you come with me in a smile for a while?
You were grabbing your hair and I could see that your clothes weren't fit for winter time, so I've loaned you my coat and we were inside some boat.


15

We travelled seas far wide...
We travelled oceans without a single sight to see...
We visioned the sun light without fright...
We sang for the moon with only a tiny spoon...
Our bodies were freezing together in a night so bright...


16

Suddenly we were inside our own dream where you were talking to me about ice-cream.
Your staring eyes were more than pretty lies...
- Your hair was now blonde and I was thinking on how to vision them brown again without a single bend.


17

You were covered in a shirt with bats and you shouted me this:
- DON'T YOU THINK THAT BATS ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT LIVING BEINGS THAT EXISTS IN PLANET BLUE?
- CAN YOU HEAR FOR WHOM THEY TOLL?
I was a bit scared at this moment but your sugar lips created a sudden movement in my hips and I answered you this:
- I love bats and how they always fly in circles.
- I don't know to whom they toll.
- Are they tolling for thee?


18

Without a single word from you, we were once again deep into a forest and you were asking for my heart on a plate as a start for dinner for some sort of sinner.
I wasn't affraid anymore because I saw your hair turning blue and at that time, I really knew that you were a faerie talking with me for free.


19

I look towards a painting created based on you...
I circled my arms around your pretty neck...
- I've put my fingers in your sugar lips that were only ink on the brink.


20

You were holding my arms...
You were caressing every movement that I was making...
You were fleeing and fleeing inside my heart and soul...
We were one and we were not old...
I was thinking in a portrait to see the shadow of myself merging with thee...


21

I was holding your body at some sea of love where a dove was a smile in a crowd that provided an echo in my mind that was real kind...
I remember you whispering this to me:
- I'm forever yours, why can't you see?
- I'm our story to be told...
- You know that I'm worth more than all your gold...
I was gazing into your eyes...
I was holding you tight and real bright...
I was sensing my heart beating with yours.
Your emotions were running wild in some ride without pride...
You were shouting me this:
- I'M YOUR HIGHER LOVE...
- I'M YOUR LOST HIGHWAY...
- I'M YOUR TEARS WITHOUT FEARS...
I'M YOUR DISAPPEARING ACT AS A TRUE FACT.




We weren't lost at all in some free fall...
We both know that love's is a story untold that we don't unfold...
I was always telling you this:
- You're my bliss inside a kiss...
- You're my look inside a book...
- You're my root when I'm on foot...
You were answering me this:
- Be bold and brave...
- Be by my side in life as a dice...
- Love me and you'll love my pets...
- Be my essence...
- Be my joy...
- Be my pride on a ride...
- Stand beside my trembling heart...
- I'll give you all my love like a simple dove...
- I'm at your house without a dream scene...
- I'll hold your hands for you to see that we're merging our life's into one in the sea.
- I'll always be your kiss in a bliss...
- Touch my hair and I'll be your muse forever and ever wherever and whenever we'll be...


   ...To sweet Rachel with love

Manuel




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...