Friday, June 7, 2019

Didi Wray narrative/love story and autobiography - International artists


A narrative/love story between myself and Argentine musician Didi Wray with help by international artists inside an autobiography also being written by myself and that can be read in the dialogues below.

She's Didi Wray and she says this to me:
- Manu my love, do you want to listen to me play? 


I only say this to her: 
- Play it on my dear without fear.



Didi starts to play in May and out of a sudden I'm in love by her.



I'm near a castle thinking this to myself:
- Will she marry me? 



Didi starts to pose as I take some pictures of her while she's saying this to me:
- Give me a kiss with a bliss...



I start to chill and I smoke a cigarette...



Didi asks me this:
- Will you dance a tango with me for free?


I start to wonder towards myself:
- Where am I?
- Does Didi wants to marry me?




She says this to me:
- I love you, not it.



I suddenly think this towards myself:
- Am I in love for true?


Out of the blue, I see cassettes with Didi's image in them and I start to think on my mind:
- Wow...
- Yikes...



First interlude Didi Wray playing a tribute to Carlos Gardel song "por una cabeza" with Surf tango 





I enter inside a house with a thousands faces without aces.


Didi asks me this: 
- Will you break my heart with a bone?



I answer her this:
- I only have a pen and pencil to give you my love in the wings of a dove.


Didi tells me this:
- Hey... you?
- Yes... YOU...
- I'm wearing your favorite boots for you to see your roots...



I see flyers everywhere with Didi's image on them and I think this to me:
- Didi is a pretty woman with a heart of gold that never grows old.





I ask Didi this:
- Will you be my maid in a castle where you and me can be? 


Didi answers me this:
- I want to be free with thee...



I send her a kiss with a joyful bliss...



She gazes at me while telling me this:
- Hey... You?
- I give you my heart at the sea where you and me will be.



I'm near a house that tells us this:
- Our house's a house that moves...



Didi says this to me:
- I'll love you till the end of time inside your rhyme...


I start to nurture these feelings inside me:
- Lust...
- Passion...
- Love...
- Desire...


Didi smiles at me while kissing me with a guitar wire for a short while.



One of my nieces asks me this:
- She's pretty uncle, will you marry her? 


Didi smiles to me near the sea...


Another one of my nieces says this to me: 
- She's a force of nature...
- Will she be your bride with pride? 


Didi starts to play when I'm with her near some bay...



My youngest niece and a cat named Migala says this to me:
- She's pretty, ok uncle?
- But I'll always be your little princess, right




Didi answers this to my niece:
- With a ring on my finger given by your uncle, you'll always be my little queen for true out of the blue...


My youngest nephew puts my sunglasses on his face and says this to me:
- Uncle, she's a flower by the hour...


Didi answers us with a song that we both long:
- You'll surf tango with me while roaming the world for free...


One of my nieces asks this to thee: 
- Hey Didi, how are you?


Didi answers this to her:
- Las palabras de tu tio tienen sentido en mi corazon con mucha ilusion...



My niece kisses me on my cheek and says this to me: 
- You'll always be my treasure even when I'm on my leisure...


Didi says this to me:
- My eyes are latin just like you and words can't express my feelings towards you...



My youngest nephew asks me this:
- Will she be your date for late? 


Didi says this to me:
- Come home, I need you with me watching the world at the sea...



Then I see news with you and my spirit of old makes my body grow bold...









My oldest nephew says this to me:
- I'll light your day uncle without a single pay...


Didi says this to me: 
- Hey... You... I'm Wray...



My nieces and nephews says this to me:
- She plays guitar for real...
- Will she love your youth in truth? 


Didi plays "Cielito lindo" 


My youngest niece says this to me:
- I'm sexy and I know it...


Didi tells her this:
- I'll love your uncle inside a kiss...



I'm holding a book while telling you this:
- Girl of my dreams, can you whisper to my ears days of pleasure in our leisure? 


You look me in the eyes and say: 
- You're the book devil where I travel...


In a garden where we used to be, I ask you this:
- Will you be my muse, my love and my pride?


You answer me this:
- Will you take me for a ride?



In a church where we met, I know that there's our path...


You ask me this:
- Will you be my shadow with class through the looking glass? 




Second interlude Sisters of Mercy playing "Lucretia, my reflection" 




Lost in a living soul, I look at you with eyes of gold...


Deep inside a book... You're my look...




I think on artworks created by Japanese artist Garbage which Burns while visioning on them Sisters of Mercy in red spread...



Lost inside a Doll's house, I look at you in your green blouse...



Sisters of Mercy hammer my sight with fright in a spread of white...



I'll give you comic books as cooks...



The lord of dreams himself doesn't provide me with screams...



Voices from beyond are somewhere in a pond...



In a street filled with dreams, I search for your presence knowing that your heart is there even if your house's closed in a sphere...



- Write me love stories...
You say.
- Turn my life into a glorious day...



I act with a sign with no rhyme...



Didi is PJ when she's singing for me in May...



Didi is Uma Thurman when I know that inside a shout, there's always a way out...



I look at pictures and artworks based on me and my nieces by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino and I ask myself: 
- Where's paper gone?
- Is it by the shore begging for more? 



I stare at artworks, books, looks and Didi smiling at me by the sea...



More artworks by Italian artists Bernardino Constantino or Rolando Cicatelli based on me and my nieces appear on my world along others by Serbian artist Branko Djukic, American artist Greg Ruth, Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom and a thought of westworld tv series...



There's love in artworks based on myself and my nieces once again by Italian artist Bernardino Constantino and Canadian artist Stan Wany with another one based on me and Terhi Ekebom or even in Wong Kar Wai movie stills by Australian photographer Chris Doyle or simple pictures where present and past colide with pride...



I marvel at an artwork based on me having a coffee by American artist Rikki Romero...



I scream with joy when I see my muse Didi drawn by Japanese artist Garbage Which Burns for free...





They tell me that "this is how the world ends" 



My muse Didi Wray is once again drawn by Catalan artist Toni Benages Gallard in a glorious day...



American artist Rikki Romero draws Didi in few hours of a day at some bay...



Spanish artist Daniel Esteve draws Didi with might with a clear insight...



Italian artist Rolando Cicatelli sends original artworks based on me and one of my nieces and she hangs them in her room without a broom...



Lost inside a book, I always search for Didi's look...



A preliminary sketch of Didi Wray by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve...



And my youngest niece tells this to me:
- Hey uncle...
- You're my love and joy...
- I'm sure that you'll always be by my side with pride...



This is a mix of two of my projects that are being developed with help by more than 65 international artists, being them a love story to my muse and magnificient musician Didi Wray and my own autobiography.
 I know that I had another one with help by international artists based on Svetlana Zombierella Nagaeva as a character of Russian band Messer Chups fame that's in previous posts at this same blogue with help by several international artists. 
 People tell me that I also have another one based on Russian musician Mascara Girl that's a member of Russian band Leopard Bonapart....
 People also tell that I write, edit and organize books all over the world...
They even say that I've curated and organized more than 10 exhibitions located in several countries with more than 150 international artists born in different places and with whom I comunicated/comunicate in 5 languages as can be read in previous posts in this blogue...
 Maybe this is the past and the present is Didi Wray's project while thinking on a real bright future.
 Many thanks to all international artists who believe and support my ideas.
Special thanks to Didi that is a woman that I love and all my nephews and nieces 
 Artworks that illustrated this love story are by the following artists
Terhi Ekebom from Finland (you rock)
Stan Wany and Drazen J. Azonk from Canada 
Rolando Cicatelli, Stefano Zattera and Bernardino Constantino from Italy 
Daniel Esteve and Santiago Sequeiros from Spain
Toni Benages Gallard from Catalunya
Rikki Romero, Bill Koeb and Greg Ruth from U.S.A 
Garbage Which Burns from Japan 
Max Andersson from Sweden
Alex Korolkovas from Brazil 
Sergio Alejandro Abrego Aguilera from Bolivia 
Branko Djukic and Svetlana Seferovic from Serbia 

Stay tuned for more info regarding Didi Wray project in this blogue.
 Let's Surf Tango with my muse.
Below is an animation video by Sergio Alejandro Abrego Aguilera from Bolivia 
 that I think that fits this project perfectly because I believe in this erroneous quotation: 
"Houston, we have a problem" that is a popular quote from the radio communications between the Apollo 13 astronaut John ("Jack") Swigert and the NASA Mission Control Center ("Houston") during the Apollo 13 spaceflight, as the astronauts communicated their discovery of the explosion that crippled their spacecraft that was launched on April 11, 1970 from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida - U.S.A when they were travelling towards the moon. 


Manuel Espirito Santo 



























No comments:

Post a Comment