Friday, May 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do know...

- Lecturing no show...

- Works about Edgar Allan Poe...

- Remember when we little were? 

- Staring at shelves books...

- Mysteries were more than looks...

- Fishing without hooks...

- Tell me not...

- Do know that together we're hot...

- Haven't forgot...

- Do know about Annabel Lee...

- No random sorcery...

- Make us wander by the sea...

- It's more than our song...

- Track's never alone...

- Like in that movie that we can't forget...

- Paris, Texas when we first met...

- Moulin Rouge memories we kept...

- By the windmill...

- Everlastingly thee I feel...

- Into our room...

- Caring not about the moon...

- Movie again...

- Together we sharing a name...

- Memories blaze in fame...

- Eyes of mine...

- Picturing our bodies real fine...

- Chemistry is always kind...

- No need to be blind...

- Remember I that they say...

- That we're perfect not only in May...

- Being thy princess never far...

- Together we sheltering a star...

- Makes me wonder how our children are...

- Do know that without me...

- You're pure anarchy...

- Random poetry...

- Moving again...

- Poems are to blame...

- Deep inside our time...

- Lapse's dime...

- By the land...

- Where we do bend...

- Venturing into every inch of body of thee...

- When you're part of me...

- Holding your heart in my hand...

- Don't care I about street's end...

- Joy does bend...

- Kiss me awake not...

- There's our knot...

- Brain cells shot...

- Heart and soul never does stop...

- Pure rock...

- Without pop...

- State's shock...

- Back to when we were 15...

- You know what I mean...

- Different world was...

- Need for a magical bus...

- Chemistry lust...

- Venture I again...

- When our bodies came...

- Inside the movie Nicole was...

- Fragile and sweet...

- No cause...

- Going us deep...

- City never does sleep...

- There's more than a tiny ship...

- Caress me times 2...

- Do know that easy it is...

- Loving you...

- More than a joyful new kiss...

- Loving me...

- Not only us by the sea...

- Entering again into random space...

- Portuguese language as our main ace...

- By the corner house again...

- Want us to be poetry's shame...





No comments:

Post a Comment