Monday, May 22, 2023

A love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine...

- Sugar me...

- Hate lime...

- Call me thy honey bee...

- During the show...

- Will search for what it does glow...

- Pockets want I to search...

- Do know that it's time...

- By the porch...

- Eating french bread...

- Crumbs do spread...

- Into thy lap...

- Empress does chit and chat...

- Movement 2...

- Only me and you...

- True...

- Echo outside the blue...

- Curse we the French...

- They aren't intense...

- Worshipping with a glance...

- Legs of mine...

- More than a romance...

- Pure prime...

- In thy pocket my lipstick...

- Upgrade character's new ship...

- Do know that it's more than a simple song...

- Being we each other's athom...

- Pics never do fall...

- Mating inside a call...

- Thy phallus not gone...

- Lingering we at home...

- Twist and dance...

- Want into outside no trance...

- Hammer me...

- Climbing us church stairs for free...

- Thee to understand...

- Seed never does end...

- Visions not spent...

- Tongue circling thighs...

- Body of mine does sighs...

- Hair not...

- False flag's shot...

- Head's knot...

- Fingers do tip...

- Evening us keep...

- 600 miles way and back...

- Sunday's pack...

- Train doesn't us torment...

- Metro station's code...

- World does us vent...

- Horse that did rode...

- Sushi eating...

- Amidst food keeping...

- That single grain of rice...

- Fire without ice...

- Tattoo being nice...

- Me caress...

- Audience losing game chess...

- Staring at my blue dress...

- Leather shoes do depart...

- Eros is an art...

- Flag my heart...

- Do know that again...

- Being we not inside any train...

- Cookies are to blame...

- Do know that I'm thy dame...

- Let liquor pour...

- Want you even more...

- Right nipple erect...

- Straight fact...

- Panties must change...

- Fluids do cringe...

- Do know that tip of my tongue...

- Is thy bomb...

- Everlastingly...

- More than a foreseable's sea...

- Love when I'm you...

- Being you me...

- Moment's true...

- Doing it by bar's table...

- Must enable...

- Caress my hand...

- Wanna feel our world without end...



No comments:

Post a Comment