Saturday, May 6, 2023

A short direct love speech from Natalie to our shared heart




- My Man, love you so...
- Caress does me glow...
- No fashion show...
- Let me merge into you...
- Create we must something new....
- Words care I not...
- Temperature is hot...
- Keys haven't forgot...
- Vision me true...
- Again only me and you...
- Like Venus I stand...
- Collaterally listening to a band...
- Emptying pockets from thy coat...
- Making it our love boat...
- Do know about the air...
- Breeze's everywhere...
- Do know again...
- Thy fingers are to blame...
- Moist and humid...
- Time to feed...
- Degrees are amid...
- We're each other's feed...
- More than one kiss...
- Learning with thee Portuguese...
- While being thy miss...
- Do know that...
- State ain't a fact...
- Marry we must...
- Surely question of lust...
- To me be just...
- Buy me the brightest ring...
- Make time spin...
- During winter or spring...
- Press 2 times play...
- Together we'll sing...
- During night and day...
- Let me move into the top...
- Plain say...
- Cherry does pop...
- Kiss me times 7...
- Being along you in heaven...
- No ghost am I...
- We're early breeze sigh...
- Let me come...
- Our norm...
- Catching ideas among the big fish...
- Not only some random wish...
- Make me feel...
- Thy letter's seal...
- No need for expensive lingerie...
- Feel myself free...
- Outside orgasm outburst...
- Morning early stardust...
- Lips of mine do move...
- Direction main core...
- Loving you forever more...

No comments:

Post a Comment