Saturday, May 6, 2023

A short direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart




- My Man, love of mine...
- Neither sugar nor lime...
- Room deranged being...
- Pic about spring...
- Whatever birds do sing...
- Lazy feel I...
- No lie...
- Find my eyes...
- Where eternity sighs...
- Shoes under the bed...
- Drive me mad...
- Code dress red...
- More than our love's scene...
- Amidst color green...
- Room us do bring...
- Bodies do behold...
- Stories never untold...
- Love you not only when you're bold...
- Desire does us melt...
- Inside our unique shape...
- Widely awake...
- Call me in...
- Not only for an ice-cream...
- Art as food...
- There's our mood...
- Star Wars exhibit...
- Hold me sweet...
- Bible being us deep...
- Solo and Leya Princess...
- No need for us to play chess...
- Love of ours is evolutionary excess...
- Give me a must...
- Not only some kind lust...
- Kiss me truly...
- Feel myself fully...
- Legs that thee embrace...
- Unity chase...
- Dada ain't a bomb...
- Press play our love song...
- Love me not only today...
- Outside any pray...
- God given say...
- Where religion does say...
- Shake body of mine...
- All is natural, all is fine...
- New form of lingerie...
- Inside our emotional unity...
- Flowers give me...
- No storm's poetry...
- Put it inside me...
- 2023 orgasms is the easiest way to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment