Sunday, May 21, 2023

A direct love speech from Arina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, do tell me...

- Want not to share telepathy...

- Let's form us both an entity...

- They say that it's unity...

- Give me thy hand...

- No need for any loose plan...

- Wanna hear the ticking machine...

- Never spoiling cream...

- Inside my mind...

- Sometimes words go blind...

- Feelings always kind...

- They say...

- Nevermind...

- Care I about our joyful play...

- From station to station...

- Inside a pagan nation...

- Listen we to a new sound...

- Going round and round...

- Again no raw noise...

- We're more than a simple choice...

- Put my hand around my beating heart...

- It did start...

- Not playing any part...

- Think I...

- No lie...

- Beat does try...

- Not inside any sudden sigh...

- Do know that it's our movie again...

- Sharing more than our shared name...

- Do know that I can...

- Write with thy pen...

- Sometimes feel a bit lost...

- Life's a must...

- Most of the times towards thee I do ring...

- Birds do fly and do sing...

- Not only during spring...

- World does us bring...

- Blasting economy...

- Due to entropy...

- Being me you and thee me...

- Like electricity...

- Paved energy...

- Mutual synchronicity...

- World does one more time spin...

- Entering ablaze...

- Not inside some maze...

- Surely no dream...

- Inside a continuous loop...

- We're mountain's main fruit...

- Caressing us with its huge hand...

- Not jigswaw at all...

- Morning us call...

- Time makes me feel...

- Wind's new deal...

- Majestically don't spend...

- Coins without end...

- Do know that feel I...

- Like a Replicant that does cry...

- Stage number not inside the chest...

- Together we being the best...

- Care not I about the past...

- Let's make it last...

- Not only a test...

- Inside some videotape...

- Where flowers never bloom late...

- Or summer is only part of a state...

- Do know again...

- Learning Portuguese as a feature game...

- Streets do we roam together...

- No afternoon fever...

- Inside the city one more time...

- Being us more than a number...

- All's fine...

- We're way more important than land's slumber...



No comments:

Post a Comment