Friday, May 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart



- My Man, love of mine...
- Always by my side...
- Thy mermaid being fine...
- No lousy ride...
- Mp4 doesn't hatch...
- Video doesn't crash...
- You and me inside a batch...
- Creating something new...
- Lingerie's for true...
- Just me and you...
- Don't care I...
- We're more than poetry...
- Feel us high...
- Wandering we above all stars...
- For free...
- Anatomy not lost at bars...
- Flavour strawberry...
- Love when you make me merry...
- Entering in and out...
- Peach's shout...
- All over our atmosphere...
- Sometimes feel it on the air...
- Record and tape...
- To stream is to come late...
- Hold me times 4...
- Fingers want I more...
- Know that in order to create...
- Subject is my shape...
- Photographer keeps the grape...
- Opening the bra...
- Clearly knowing where we're...
- Loving you not that far...
- Word upon word...
- Telling you...
- No need for a sword...
- Wind is true...
- Do know...
- More than a sudden blow...
- Where I am, you do go...
- Again pose to be...
- Model's anarchy...
- Entering within me...
- Flash throbing energy...
- Bodies of ours as a choreography...
- Love me...
- We're an entity...
- Believe on me...
- Don't care about a random say...
- Love you every single day...
- Songs to be...
- Pure chemistry...
- Use it all...
- Be our wonderwall...
- Pillows do shake...
- Never me awake...
- Kiss me again...
- There's need in my name...
- Jacket yellow by the floor...
- Everywhere...
- Panties do care...
- Never to end...
- Legs do bend...
- More than a latin saying...
- Portuguese game playing...
- Tongue that does me lick...
- Not that quick...
- Let's go deep...
- To me be always sweet...
- Manor does us call...
- House melody ain't small...
- Throughout kitchen's balcony...
- Again deep inside me...
- Do know again...
- Storm ain't no bloody shame...
- Nipples wizardry...
- Shake Eros majesty...
- Gods and Goddess must we embody...
- No need for lack of sympathy...
- Slowly release you and me...
- Do know that our seed..
- Child will feed...
- Nature isn't greed..
- To be able to create art...
- Where we both start...
- There's no need for our depart...







No comments:

Post a Comment