Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared hear

 


- My Man, come on...

- With thy clothes having I fun...

- Grace me with a kiss...

- Make me eternally bliss...

- Easy it ain't being thy miss...

- Learn I must...

- Not all in this world is a question of lust...

- Remember Ginger and Fred

- Not a Lynch novie...

- Don't drive me mad...

- Celentano is groovie...

- Not only our dance...

- There's our romance...

- Mainly csn we...

- Fulfill desire for free...

- Stage care I not...

- Lines have forgor...

- Do know that you love how I move...

- Prepare me a bit of food...

- There's our unique mood...

- Do know that you can...

- Hold fork, not pen...

- Language new district...

- Call me more than sweet...

- Inside me deep....

- Walking Porto streets with thee...

- Always room for reality...

- Together just you and me...

- Legs must you caress...

- Not playing with thee chess...

- After Covid world became a mess...

- Don't care...

- Want you everywhere...

- Eating raw cheese...

- Muttering not please...

- Speaking with you Portuguese...

- Not only together do we roam...

- Love when we're home alone...

- Tell me not only today...

- Being thy belle ain't a simple say...

- Come what may...

- Lost must we never be...

- inside 8 and a half scenery...

- They say that Fellini and Mastroianni were two coins with the same side...

- Wanna with you ride...

- Always by your side...

- There's my new hairdo...

- You know that I really love you...

- Not only anatomy...

- We're alwaya true near the sea...

- Just say that you love me...

- Putting macaroni in a bowl...

- Never feel I that small...

- There's nature that us call...

- Make me feel again...

- There's also our shared name...

- Care not about fame...

- Never feel I that tame...

- Inside our everlasting flame...

- Once again...

- Lips are to blame...

- Fingers have no shame...

- Cinecitta does despair...

- Tranquility being our atmosphere..

- Early morning breeze air...

- Hate bloody empire...

- Staring with you at the biosphere...

- Eagles' head have wire...

- Cook me something new...

- Easy it's loving you...

- Remember I that...

- We're more than fact...

- Since the day we met...

- No hidden darkness act...



No comments:

Post a Comment