Saturday, May 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart




- My Man, let's do that magical part...
- When we stop ..
- Dada ain't pop...
- Let's again start...
- Surrealism ain't inside our shared heart...
- Want you, yes I do...
- Again let's start...
- This ain't new...
- By the library...
- Sharing more than harmony...
- Kiss me through infinity...
- Uniting anatomy...
- Where colours are the tone to be...
- Fill our pages in...
- No need to dream...
- Do know about our morning air...
- Early breeze's everywhere...
- Books that do grow...
- Fact being that spring carries no snow...
- Again movement lips...
- Call me more than thy "sweets"...
- Under the sun...
- Together we having fun...
- Going not back to Plato's cave...
- We're each other's shade...
- Exhibition does stand...
- Realism does bend...
- Painting within...
- Trees never do scream...
- Wind does again comes by the sea shore...
- Loving you even more...
- No mysteries inside us...
- Counting not only number 4...
- Inside our magical bus...
- Come again...
- Genghis Khan's DNA...
- Again must we play...
- Wild must we always be...
- No need for jeopardy...
- Do know...
- Loving you me...
- Together we do glow...
- Order to reproduce...
- Being more than thy muse...
- Carrying fire within...
- Remember I Laura's last scream...
- Don't want to forget...
- First time...
- Poetry ain't fact...
- When you were mine...
- Tell me again...
- Amidst the rain...
- That second time...
- Dress of mine...
- Soak...
- Not fine...
- You do poke...
- Smile in my lips...
- No joke...
- Tender my sweet hips...
- More than a single song...
- Do know that we're each other's atom...
- Care I not about Eve....
- No cards inside my sleeve...
- Care I not about Adam...
- But on thy pen...
- Love me eternally...
- Together we're devil's sympathy...

No comments:

Post a Comment