Friday, May 12, 2023

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, today...

- Stone sharp...

- Tearing me apart...

- Joyfully inside our love play... 

- Mirror as an harp...

- Lecturing in...

- Fashion scream...

- Not only about Poe...

- You know that where you are...

- I do go...

- Riding no wandering star...

- Throughout Bucharest main street...

- Where our passion is neat...

- Kiss me sweet...

- Love me deep...

- There's thy voice...

- My choice...

- Path to undo...

- In between me and you...

- Roses always do bloom...

- Believe we not in early doom...

- Remember when little we were...

- Always sharing one another's atmosphere...

- Not only during that time...

- Our love continuing being everywhere...

- Bloody fine...

- Like Narcissus myth...

- Throughout the looking glass...

- Like Alice with class...

- Quoting Nevermore...

- Inside our shore...

- Through Transylvania and back...

- Streets are pack...

- Moscow does lack...

- Soul and heart's jack...

- Moving into Porto again...

- You're the one to blame...

- Do know that we're each other's flame...

- Register in...

- Don't care about email...

- Solid green...

- Our kiss does sail...

- Never do we fail...

- Do know that thy blonde bombshell am I...

- Where trees and oceans sigh...

- Babylon garden us move...

- Heart's food...

- Being body's mood...

- If only tonight...

- Do know that I'm thy light...

- Hold me with might...

- No need to feel stage fright...

- Staring us at the Moulin Rouge...

- Caring not about any stooge...

- Voice of mine with raw power...

- Early hour...

- Forget I not...

- Bra's shot...

- Walking in one more time...

- No need to rhyme...

- Blindfolded must we be...

- Releasing energy...

- Eyes Wide Shut...

- Password's forgot...

- Love of ours being hotter than hot...

- Press play...

- Any given say...

- We're at May...

- Love me not only today...

- Math makes us pray...

- During a jolly way...

- Let's dance again...

- Remembering Saint Petersburg never in vain...

- Kiss me plain...

- Edgar Allan will not...

- Be a scissor's knot...

- Complete poems and tales book...

- There's our together look...

- Do know that we're...

- Never really that far...

- Be lust...

- Always just...







No comments:

Post a Comment