Saturday, May 6, 2023

A short direct love speech from Arina to our shared heart




- My Man, surely no quick input...
- Hate us being inside a bloody loop...
- Exhibition does stand...
- Firm with glam...
- Into XXth century let's again ago...
- No steady show...
- Directly wanna I know...
- Wind does blow...
- There's more than our dance...
- Feeling us intense...
- Gazing at ocean's storm...
- We among the newborn...
- Sensitiveness makes me...
- Channel our energy...
- Deep inside me...
- Loosing ourselves free...
- Solar atom anatomy...
- Walking through stars corridor...
- Knocking at desire's door...
- Wanting your love forever more...
- Sometimes do know I...
- New ideas to try....
- Like Icarus flying high...
- Do know about lurid kiss...
- Maintenance number 6...
- Forget I never the ring...
- Listening to a female voice...
- To us does sing...
- Our choice...
- Caress me times 2...
- In between me and you...
- Among Incas' temple suit...
- No strange fruit...
- Color me again...
- Tempest is to blame...
- Cat does stand...
- In between our sheets band...
- Call more than "sweet"..
- Tricking and treat...
- Loving you deep...
- Output times 4...
- Learning Portuguese forever more...
- Yin and Yang do brake...
- Caring about milkshake...
- Keeps me awake...
- Caressing our human shape...
- Do know that I can...
- Grab thy pen...
- Insert it again...
- Compass is to blame...
- Being thy flame...
- Easy it ain't...
- Labyrinth's game...
- When we each other's paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment