Friday, May 5, 2023

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart:




- My Man, say that you do...
- Energy in between me and you...
- Make me hum...
- In and out...
- Having we both fun...
- No need to shout...
- Hate when you're almost my Teddy Bear...
- Wanting you really everywhere...
- Snap fingers magic kind...
- Within our heart and within our shared mind...
- Make me feel...
- Love to you peel...
- Strip me within a direct say...
- Loving you ain't only today...
- Power us plug...
- By the tub...
- Showering first...
- Lust ain't only thirst...
- Tell me again...
- Poetry is a bloody shame...
- Kiss my lips right now...
- We're seeds that sow...
- Think we not...
- Atmosphere of ours is always hot...
- No dream...
- Definitely using a bit of cream...
- In the XXIst century...
- Again you inside me...
- Boobs aroused are...
- Hands of mine as a shiny star...
- Into thy lap...
- Move I as a cat...
- Instinct feline...
- Having all world's time...
- French sometimes tell about:
 "la créme de la créme"..
- No meme...
- Again hands of mine...
- Zipping and moving you fine...
- Wondering not about some star...
- Clearly I know what we both are...
- Legs being soft to the touch...
- You know that I love you that much...
- Walking streets main...
- Together we sharing a name...
- Never thought I....
- In my wildest dreams within any sigh...
- That loving you...
- Always is something pure and true...
- Rubbing bodies time more...
- Together we by the floor...
- Key's by the door...
- Rubber input...
- We're more than some strange fruit...
- Learning Portuguese with you...
- Make me feel brand new...
- Grabbing thy hair...
- Orgasms belong to no shallow's sphere...
- Not only inside our eyes...
- Spring gives us sighs...
- Legs entwined...
- Crossing fingers is fine...
- Pouring a bit of wine...
- Only want us to be each other's love mine...
- Again thee move I...
- Lips never lie...
- More than some blow...
- Definitely aren't we some theatrical show...
- Wanna again thee feel...
- Going on top...
- We as the real deal...
- Do know that...
- We're more than pop...
- Loving you is way more than a simple fact...



No comments:

Post a Comment