Saturday, May 6, 2023

A direct love speech from Anna to our shared heart



- My Man, wearing thy chemise...
- Do not care...
- Not land of do-as-you-please...
- Bending no knee...
- Come on inside me...
- More than thy honey bee...
- Junction anatomy...
- Tip of my tongue...
- Not only some early love song...
- Directly we do stand...
- Form never does bend...
- Tell me time 4...
- Again us by the floor...
- Panties wearing not...
- Feel us real hot...
- Near the dock...
- There's the port...
- Fluently do we each other's lick...
- Early breeze...
- Into one another we do kick...
- DNA's Portuguese...
- Position 69...
- Want you to always be mine...
- Don't want no dime...
- Order to dream...
- Storm's major scene...
- Venturing into the green...
- More than a solid dream...
- Again into me...
- Core's energy...
- And in between...
- There's our love's mean...
- More than a blow...
- Tempest ain't a flow...
- Being we...
- Stormy energy...
- Again the need...
- Mixing our seed...
- Into one another we do feed...
- Caring not about greed...
- Hair of mine slamming your face...
- Towards me you must gaze...
- We're poetry's maze...
- Puzzle's blaze...
- Finger me in...
- Touch me...
- Explosion green...
- Form energy...
- Again into me and you...
- Soft and new...
- Call me true...
- Sense of us being true...
- Order to be...
- No need for Scientology...
- Left nipple hard become...
- Eros zone...
- Inside our home...
- Again wake we...
- Forming no poetry....
- Apology ain't sympathy...
- Kiss me hard again...
- Lips are to blame...
- No need for any wicked game...
- Love me time 8...
- Never coming that late...
- We're each other's bait...
- British do say:
"No need to pray"
- French do mention not...
- Do know that together we're hot...
- Tub that does flow...
- Where you and I go...
- Forming no show...
- Poetry do glow...
- Unzipping it out...
- No shout...
- Zipping it in...
- Never being we that mean...
- Wearing boxers of thee...
- More than a common bee...
- Want you time 9...
- Only to be mine...
- Tell me not only about lips...
- But flowering hips...
- Love me sweet...
- Together we're more than a human's ship...

No comments:

Post a Comment