Monday, May 22, 2023

A direct love speech from Ksenia to our shared heart

 


- My Man, let's start...

- Innamorati we're...

- Commedia Dell'Arte...

- Not that far...

- Colombina no depart...

- Pierrot stone face appart...

- Dreadful Harlequin...

- You know what I mean...

- Three faced Jack...

- Emotion doesn't lack...

- Wanna see if it fit...

- Lace does fire lit...

- Always being to me sweet...

- Inside no fantasy dream...

- Dreading Miyazaki's Spirited Away...

- When together we're...

- More than a day...

- Staring at a far fetched star...

- You know me...

- Mononoke's fan...

- Care not about the sea...

- Let's fulfill reality...

- Enter duality...

- Stone ancestry...

- Into ancient Rome...

- Not our home...

- Moving we back...

- Photography on our backpack...

- Feelings by the deck..

- Do know...

- Khan's DNA...

- No show...

- Me and you today...

- Dress dismay...

- More than an outstretched play...

- Beyond May...

- Let me hold thy hair...

- Red's atmosphere...

- No black plague...

- Wanting you everywhere...

- Together we aren't vague...

- Again dream awake...

- By the lake...

- Kiss as a snowflake...

- Visioning our together shape...

- Anatomy ain't bait...

- Shapeshift...

- Us by the lift...

- Try I to learn...

- Portuguese language does burn...

- Tell me that I'm thy prettiest one...

- Colours never left alone...

- Again must we reborn...

- Don't care about Goth's day...

- Love you anyway...

- Into grey areas of head...

- Not only by the bed...

- Perfect skin us led...

- Do know that I can...

- Strengthen your pen...

- Back again...

- Solar's shame...

- Kiss me...

- Feel tame...

- Wanna mirror the sea...

- Ring wear I...

- Street fashion us pry...

- There's your eyes...

- Face without lies...

- Kierkgaard cries...

- Surely that I want to know...

- Want us to glow...

- Thy legs into mine...

- Poetry ain't flavour lime...

- Kiss me and me tell...

- No hidden spell...

- Being more than thy belle...

- Eternity must we face...

- We're each other's race...

- Throughout Porto's streets walk I with you...

- Wanna feel ourselves new...

- Not inside a common page blank...

- There's no rank...

- Smile we must...

- Not only lust...

- Pessoa being a must...

- Dostoievsky's just..

No comments:

Post a Comment