Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A landmark day - An upcoming collection through Fantagraphics -worker'sday

Professional cards based on a picture of my kitty Ilvie with design by Argentine artist Mister Ed    

Yesterday was the worker's day in my country and I'm sure that will be a day where History in comic books was made.
I can't reveal too much of it (that's why I only put in this post pictures of my professional card with design by the excellent artist mister ED that sometimes seems like my left and right hand on my projects), but I'm working a lot at Fantagraphics on it and once again also with help by international artists finished works and more artists that are still finishing their works.
 Here's the list of the artists organized by the countries where they were born in bold 

Argentina 
Mister ED 
Patricia Breccia 
Fer Calvi 
Gonzalo Ruggieri 
Catriel Talarico 
Dario Mekler 
German Genga 
Pato Delpeche 
Quique Alcatena 
Austria 
Nicolas Mahler 
Brazil 
Rafael Sanzio 
Rodrigo Rosa 
Carlos Ferreira 
Eder 
Croatia 
Danijel Zezelj 
France 
Beuh 
Italy 
Stefano Zattera 
Sérgio Ponchionne 
Jordan 
Mike V. Derderian 
Poland 
Bartosz Jekiel 
Nikodem cabala 
Portugal 
João Sequeira 
Julia Barata
Osvaldo Medina 
Paulo Pinto 
Dario Duarte 
Serbia 
Danilo Milosev 
Spain 
Pau Masip 
Toni Benages Gallard
José Luís Ágreda 
Jon Ander Azaola 
Javier Olivares 
Victor Puchalvski 
Ruben Pellejero
Javier Gay Llorente 
Sweden 
Emil Gunnar Maxén 
Nicolas Krizan 
Uruguay 
Mattias Bergara 
U.S.A 
Bill Koeb 

Many thanks to all international artists involved in this project 
Special thanks to Patricia Breccia, Cristina Breccia, Gary Groth for their trust in me and to my kitty Ilvie that it's still in my dreams as my muse and will always be.

Manuel Espírito Santo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia, Janina and Alexandra