Thursday, May 31, 2018

Narrative about personalized t-shirts, my work and more projects with help by international artists


Several times I'm lost in Europe clearly knowing that I was born in the prettiest city in the world.
 I also know that I love women as source of life, my family, the memories of who I always was, my pets, my true friends, artists with published books all over the world in several languages and also with several solo or individual exhibitions worldwide where they show to public, what's inside them (and they even sign their own books or artworks).
Since I was a child I was really fond of stories and narratives based on life.
 Since I started working on books and with exhibitions by international artists in the last two years, my life suddenly changed and I know that lots of things happen in life when you're dealing with two book collections based on well known artists and maestros like Italian Guido Crepax and Alberto Breccia that I've organized for Fantagraphics publishing books based in Seattle - USA, interviews to well known international artists or while exhibiting artworks by more than 180 of the best international artists that I know of in dozens of exhibitions organized and curated by me all over the world with help by them.
One time, a person told me this : 
"You're only one more Fantagraphics book editor and that's it"
 I replied by stating that I was a consultant editor to Fantagraphics and that I even enjoy or have fun while working with Editor and the company president Gary Groth that I wasn't Fantagraphics exclusive.
 I suddenly realized that with love and real people that I could accomplish something in life with a narrative with help by international artists, be it with personalized t-shirts, mugs, their awesome artworks exhibited everywhere and with personalized books with artists signature or simple sketches artworks.
I've decided to write a narrative in this blogue with all this that I've mentioned above while trying to make justice to all international artists that worked or work with me (no matter what) while I try to turn this narrative in paper or in multimedia.
 The narrative will continue with love as in the bellow quote that I really love because being born in Portugal is really strange, some people that live or were born in Portugal doubt about the natural abilities for sports by soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo or José Mourinho as a coach, there are people also in Portugal that refuse to state that Fernando Pessoa is the best writer ever due to the fact that he was Portuguese or that Portuguese past doesn't interest.
 The saddest fact is that all over the world people see Portuguese as fighting men and among ourselves we clearly don't know who we're (sometimes it seems that Portuguese are lost somewhere in time and that we (because I was born in Porto) are the first to state the virtues of others while viewing themselves as only human.
I'm a simple man and human.

01
I love climbing statues or hugging trees and trying to see the meaning of life, like in the below posted picture while being in a quest within myself.

02
I know that the love that I have for a kitten that was taken from my sight wouldn't vanish because in my opinion love or friendship must be free of personal gain or interests.

03
Since I was a kid I was fond of words, images and my favourite colour was orange and I love lighters with this colour.

04


I've thought on doing a narrative about the awesome artworks that international artists drew based on myself in the last years while thinking this towards myself:
- Do artists draw me because I work for Fantagraphics?
- Do artists draw me because I'm working on a complete Guido Crepax collection and an Alberto Breccia's one?
- Do artists draw me because I exhibit their artworks worldwide?
- Do artists draw me because I also try to help them with what I know about books?
- Do artists love me because I love cats and my family?
- Do artists draw me because I love music or musicians?
- Do artists love me because I love tv series?
- Do artists draw me because I love soccer?
- Do artists draw me because of my heart or soul?
- Do artists draw me because I'm a character?
(I don't have answers for this because I'm a humble, a simple guy that sometimes hates tricks that other people who work on this area do to another as simple human beings that we all are with a belly to feed), below is a list with images of 53 artworks based on myself by international artists from 16 countries organized in alphabetical order such as: 
Argentina (9 artists - Carlos Dearmas, Mr Ed, Teke, Roda Rodrigo, Mukor Bazan, German Genga, Fernando Sawa, Pablo Burman, Martin Arrizabalaga)
Austria (1 Artist - Nicolas Mahler)
Brazil (3 artists - Eder, Douglas P Lobo, Sama)
Belgium (2 artists - Christophe Swijsen and Dominique Goblet)
Croatia (1 Artist - Danijel Zezelj)
Denmark (1 Artist - Henrik Kim Rehr
Finland (1 Artist - Terhi Ekebom)
France (1 Artist - Isabel Pessoa)
Italy (2 Artists - Stefano Zattera, Rolando Cicatelli)
Japan (1 Artist - John Kurokawa)
Mexico (1 Artist - Gaston Ortiz)
Poland (3 Artists - Bartosz Jekiel, Magdalena Minko and Nikodem Cabala)
Portugal (João Sequeira, Paulo Pinto and Ana Biscaia)
Spain ( 9 Artists - Daniel Esteve, Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortez, Joaquin Aldeguer, Jon Ander Azaola, Toni Benages Gallard, Pedro Espinosa, Pedro Rodriguez, José Luis Ágreda, Ruben Pellejero)
Sweden ( 4 Artists - Lars Erik Sjunesson, Knut Larsson, Nicolas Krizan, Max Andersson)
U.S.A (1 Artist - Bill Koeb)


05

Picture with drawings based on myself by Spanish artist Joaquin Aldeguer and Daniel Esteve (who also designed a poster for an identity exhibition based on myself as a character that took place in June 2017) and another one by Italian artist Stefano Zattera.

06

Collage with drawings and handwritten words based on myself by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve (who also designed an alternative poster for an identity exhibition based on myself as a character that took place in June 2017 with the colours of the Portuguese flag) and artworks from Argentine artists Carlos Dearmas, Mr Ed, Teke, Roda Rodrigo, Mukor Bazan, German Genga, Fernando Sawa and Pablo Burman.


07
Collage with Artworks and handwritten words based on myself by Argentine artist Martin Arrizabalaga, Austrian Artist Nicolas Mahler, Brazilian artists Eder, Douglas P Lobo and Sama, Belgium Artists Christophe Swijsen and Dominique Goblet


08
Collage with Artworks and handwritten words based on myself and my youngest niece Leticia by Japanese artist John Kurokawa, Portuguese Artist João Sequeira, Ana Biscaia (who drew me with my nieces Luzia and Isaura) and Paulo Pinto (who drew me with a cat), Poster design for a Permanent exhibition that's held at Greentea Coffeeshop with background of a mirror page of Scottish writer Grant Morrison's "The invisibles" and myself as a character by Polish artist Bartosz Jekiel.


09

Collage with Artworks and handwritten words based on myself by Spanish artist Daniel Esteve who designed a poster with a pic of myself in a Portuguese narrative for an identity exhibition based on myself as a character that took place in June 2017, Artwork based on myself by Croatian Artist Danijel Zezelj, Belgium Artist Christophe Swijsen, Danish Artist Henrik Kim Rehr, Finnish Artist Terhi Ekebom, French Artist Isabel Pessoa, Italian Artist Rolando Cicatelli and Japanese Artist John Kurokawa 

10


Collage with Artworks and handwritten words based on myself with a grave with my name (idea taken from a Portuguese movie), Artworks by Mexican artist Gaston Ortiz, Polish Artists Nikodem Cabala, Magdalena Minko and Bartosz Jekiel, Spanish Artists Eduardo Alvarado Sanchez Cortez, Jon Ander Azaola (who drew me with my Kitty), Pedro Rodriguez (who drew me as the comic book character "The Spirit" created by Will Eisner) and José Luis Ágreda (who drew me as the Joker).


12
Collage with Artworks and handwritten words based on myself with Artworks by Spanish Artists José Luis Ágreda, Ruben Pellejero, Pedro Espinosa, Toni Benages Gallard, Serbian Artist Danilo Wostek, Swedish artists Nicolas Krizan, Knut Larsson, Lars Erik Sjunesson, Max Andersson and American Artist Bill Koeb.
While I was preparing this sort of narrative appeared in my mind a simple concept with a team spirit because in my mind, I know that I was and still am working with the best international artists that I know of.

13
A simple team concept 
Below is a professional card with design based on my kitty and on Alberto Breccia's Perramus masterpiece by one of the best artists that I know of named Mr Ed stating that I'm consultant editor at Fantagraphics and that I organized and that I was working on a worldwide Alberto Breccia's book collection.

14
On a quest in some road towards my own identity as a man, human being and a writer as can be seen in the picture below.

When I was (or I'm) working with my mind, heart and soul while communicating with international artists, inside it forms a narrative that I'll try to write with a list below with pics or artworks by the best artists ever and that I've asked permission to use them and personalized them in t-shirts and some key moments while wearing them in some sort of narrative in 29 printed Artworks in personalized t-shirts by international artists from 12 countries organized in alphabetical order such as: 
Argentina (6 artworks by Mr Ed and 1 Artwork by Patricia Breccia
Brazil (2 artworks by photographer Alex Korolkovas with 3 live models : Vika Costa (Russia), Katya Kulizhkwa (Ucraine) and Barbara Nogueira (Brazil))
Canada (1 Artwork by Dave Cooper
Croatia (1 Artwork by Danijel Zezelj)
Finland (1 Artwork by Terhi Ekebom)
France (2 artworks by Walter Minus
Germany (1 Artwork by Lars Henkel
Poland (1 artwork by Magdalena Minko (based on a still unpublished comic strip based on a modern 21st Century woman written by me and artworks by her along Argentine Artist Mr Ed and Spanish Artists Pedro Espinosa and Fidel Martinez Nadal)
Spain (1 Artwork by Daniel Esteve, 1 Artwork by Ruben Pellejero, 2 artworks by Santiago Sequeiros, 1 Artwork by Javier Olivares, 1 Artwork by Fidel Martinez Nadal and Pedro Espinosa (based on a still unpublished comic strip based on a modern 21st Century woman written by me and artworks by them along Argentine Artist Mr Ed and Polish Artist Magdalena Minko)) 
Sweden (1 Artwork by Lars Erik Sjunesson, 2 artworks by Max Andersson)
UK (2 artworks by David Lloyd)
USA (1 Artwork by Bill Koeb)


Personalized t-shirts with artworks by Argentine Artist Mr Ed in key moments.
 This all started with a t-shirt based on a kitty that I love and that's also in my professional card designed also by Mr Ed as a sort of homage to that same kitty in a roundabout at the prettiest city in the world while I was thinking:
- What's happening in my life?
- What's going on?
- Why isn't anybody helping me out to try to have my kitty or my documents back?


15
Being in the prettiest city in the world, I've tried to create movement near Portuguese tiles while wearing a simple t-shirt with a design based on my kitty.

16
17
 Second I've imagined in my mind a t-shirt with an artwork based on soccer coach Mourinho that I truly admire and that I've personally met in Porto and Mr Ed captured that moment and I started wearing a magnificent t-shirt like the one that can be seen below in a magical garden.

18
 Third, I was working and organizing an Alberto Breccia book collection to Fantagraphics with help by Alberto Breccia's daughters Patricia and Cristina Breccia and also on a tribute exhibition dedicated to this maestro and Mr Ed had drawn an excellent tribute to Alberto Breccia's masterpiece "Perramus" written by Juan Sasturain and that soon will be published in book form at American book publishing company Fantagraphics that's based in Seattle - U.S.A.

19
 Fourth, I was a bit lost in communication at the time in April 2017 while writing and translating texts or emails from French and Spanish into English in the previous key third moment and knowing that I was born in Porto and that my native language is Portuguese, so Mr Ed's artwork with a message of a man "lost" on communication like it was in babylon made all sense in my mind.



20
 Fifth, I've had previously organized and curated an exhibition in January 2017 with help by international artists with their self-portraits and Mr Ed's drew my figure as a curator organizing exhibitions that I really love.

21
 Argentine Artist Mr ED is not only a genius but also an excellent human being that I consider as a really good friend in this thing called life, so it's natural for me to have five personalized t-shirts with him in key moments in my professional/personal life and I owe him a lot.
Continuing a narrative with personalized t-shirts with help by international artists 7 key moments appear with them with the movement of my fragile physical body.
First: I've used a powerful image by Spanish maestro Santiago Sequeiros that was personalized in a t-shirt because in 2016, I was working in a team concept with help by international artists in books and worldwide exhibitions based on Crepax main character Valentina and in this awesome artwork we can actually see soccer coach Mourinho eating Cristiano Ronaldo alive because he wasn't working for the team that he was managing when he was at Spanish soccer club Real Madrid, below is a pic of me carrying my youngest niece on my shoulders wearing it.


22
Second: In July 2017, I was curating and organizing another exhibition with myself as a character in it while feeling myself like I was in motion picture movies directed by American artists David Lynch or Buster Keaton and Spanish Artist Daniel Esteve captured this moment in an astonishing artwork that can also be seen below.


23
 Third, I was reading "Las Meninas" masterpiece with artwork and telling Gary Groth that he should publish this book (and the book was published at Fantagrahics) and since I always loved women, I've asked Spanish maestro Javier Olivares to print a personalized t-shirt with an artwork that was actually published in this same book as can seen below in a magical garden and in a simple road in the prettiest city in the world.


24
25
 Fourth, Spanish maestro created an awesome sketch study based on his tribute to Valentina by Italian maestro Guido Crepax (that was published in a limited booklet at Fantagraphics publishing company in April 2016) and since I always believed in women power in world history, I've asked Santiago's permission to print this study in another personalized t-shirt for me to wear and while smoking a simple cigarette, I was trying to figure out what that sketch study meant to Santiago Sequeiros like can be seen in the pic posted below.


26
 Fifth, in July 2017, I was curating and organizing an exhibition with help by international artists and I was in love by a blonde woman and in my opinion French Artist Walter Minus is the best artists that capture women's beauty and essence, below I was thinking on that woman while working on a book project with another woman that is a Russian musician with a cool character named Zombierella drawn by French artist Beuh.


27
 Sixth, I was always fond of a possible love story by iconic comic book characters Hugo Pratt's Corto Maltese and Guido Crepax Valentina and the current artist behind new stories by Corto Maltese that's Spanish maestro Ruben Pellejero made this moment possible by giving me a drawing where they actually meet at my birthday in December 2016 and that I've also used in a personalized t-shirt like can be seen below in some sort of narrative in 3 acts in movement.

28
29
30
Narrative with 5 key moments with personalized t-shirts with artworks by some of the best international artists ever.
First: I've used a powerful image by Croatian maestro Danijel Zezelj that did an artwork based on myself for an identity exhibition in July 2017 and that with it sparkled an emotional feeling about a kitty that I've used to have and that I love and also about Corto Maltese as a character drawn by Italian artist Andrea Serio.


31
Second: In April 2017, I was thinking on curating and organizing another exhibition with myself as a character with help by international artists in it and since I was in love, I've asked Danijel's permission to print an excellent artwork by him with a woman that was dancing, trying myself to have a bit of movement in my life with the love that I've with her by wearing a t-shirt with this magnificient masterpiece in a t-shirt revolution in Europe like can be seen below.


32
 Third, also in April while wearing the previous mentioned t-shirt, I've decided to exhibit a drawing that Argentine Artist Mr Ed drew that was a gift to my youngest niece Letícia that was learning the alphabet at that time and I wanted to frame that moment in chapel of souls in the prettiest city in the world.


33

34
 Fifth, thinking in a movement idea at the previous moment wearing the same personalized t-shirt with an artwork by Croatian maestro Danjiel Zezelj while being a bit lost in communication in April 2017, I've decided to exhibit a drawing that Argentine Artist Mr Ed drew regarding this act, I wanted to frame that moment in chapel of souls in the prettiest city in the world.


35
6 key moments with personalized t-shirts with artworks by some of the best international artists ever.
First: I've used a t-shirt by British Artist David Lloyd that has given me artwork based on iconic comic book character John Constantine because I was dwelling with some demons in my mind while doing my work since 2016.


36
Second: In April 2017, I was working in the portuguese book edition masterpiece "V for Vendetta" and British artist David Lloyd and creator of this masterpiece along British writer Alan Moore, drew an original drawing that wasn't used in it due to editorial reasons and at that time, I also felt that I was on a motion picture directed by Americans directors David Lynch or Buster Keaton.


37
 Third: in May 2017, while thinking on the next project that I was planning to organize and curate with help by International artists, I've asked permission to my friend and magnificient German Artist Lars Henkel to personalize a t-shirt with an artwork by him that shows a man's resilience in life.


38
 Fourth: I've always loved women since I was a child and their dreams, I've asked to my friend and magnificient Finnish artist Terhi Ekebom for permission to print in a personalized t-shirt because I really think that women were, are and will always be stronger than men in history.


39
 Fifth: in June 2017, I was reading Swedish artist Max Andersson masterpiece "The excavation" while being in the company of my youngest niece Letícia thinking this to myself:
 "This is probably the best graphic novel that I've read in years".
 Max immediately gave me permission to print it in a personalized t-shirt, telling me that it was also good for marketing his books and artworks and in June this same year, I'll actually be hosting and having a live talk with him at a comic book festival in Portugal. Life's sure is funny in a continuous circle.
Below is a Max Andersson beautiful artwork that I love printed in a t-shirt and later another one that Max's drew for myself regarding his exhibition at Beja with support by Invicta Indie Arts with myself as one of his car-boys characters that I love.


40
41
Sixth: It's a known fact that I love not only Max Andersson books or artworks but also the ones created by Swedish artist Lars Erik Sjunesson like Ake Ordur that I've read in French and will probably read in German, this same character can be seen in the below picture in a personalized t-shirt.


42
11 key moments with personalized t-shirts with artworks by some of the best international artists ever.


First: I've used a t-shirt by Brazilian Artist Alex Korolkovas with live 
Professional models Vika Costa and Katya Kulyzhka based on comic book characters created by Italian maestro Guido Crepax because I was working on second Fantagraphics Crepax book collection that was published and worlwide distributed all over the world and they gave flesh and bone to them and wanted to promote the book in New York with their physical presence at a Taschen bookstore to help boost the sales of it, I was told by Fantagraphics marketing staff that this perhaps wasn't a good idea having two beautiful women such as them that are professional models helping me out on this project, being myself feeling once again that I was on a motion picture directed by Americans directors David Lynch or Buster Keaton.
43
 Second: I love music, women, photography and t-shirts and I could combine all these elements together in the picture shown below with an image of a 21st century woman by Brazilian photographer Alex Korolkovas with a beautiful live professional model such as Brazilian one Barbara Nogueira.


44
Third: I just love Canadian artist Dave Cooper a lot since his Zero Zero stories that were published by Fantagraphics in the 90's, having a personalized t-shirt with an artwork by him based on women, it's a delight like can be seen in the two pictures below.
45
46
Fourth: I remember that I was writing in April 2016 a story for a book in 10 cities all over the world with artworks by Argentine artist Mr Ed, Spanish artists Pedro Espinosa and Fidel Martinez Nadal and Polish artist Magdalena Minko (I know that the book is still unpublished, but I've decided to capture this moment and print it in a t-shirt as a teaser in two movement acts as can be seen below), the other artists that worked on this book with me were from Spain Sandra Hernandez, Santiago Sequeiros and Toni Benages Gallard, from Japan John Kurokawa, from Brazil Brao, Eder and Alex Korolkovas and from Argentina Patricia Breccia.

47
48
Fifth: While I was working on Alberto Breccia's book collection for Fantagraphics, her daughter and my friend Patricia Breccia gave me an awesome artwork by her with a woman and cats that I've personalized in a t-shirt in my favourite colour that's orange that can be seen below in 4 movement acts 

49
50
51
52

Sixth: When I was organizing and curating an exhibition based on Identity with myself in July 2017 as a character on it, American artist Bill Koeb drew me as a "catman" because he knows that I love cats as pets as he also does, I've decided to print this awesome artwork to form some sort of narrative in an autobiographical book as can be seen in the printed pic below with myself wearing a personalized t-shirt with this artwork.



53

Continuing a narrative with personalized mugs in 18 acts, below's a list with pics of artworks by the best artists ever and that I've asked permission to use them and personalized them in simple mugs and some key moments while using them in some sort of narrative in 17 printed Artworks by international artists from 6 countries organized in alphabetical order such as: 
Argentina (3 artworks by Mr Ed and 1 Artwork by German Genga, Fernando Sawa, Carlos Dearmas)
Brazil (2 artworks by photographer Alex Korolkovas with 3 live models : Vika Costa (Russia), Katya Kulizhkha (Ucraine) and Barbara Nogueira (Brazil))
Italy (1 Artwork by Stefano Zattera)
Poland (1 artwork by Nikodem Cabala and 1 artwork by Bartosz Jekiel)
Portugal ( 1 artwork by Julia Barata and 1 artwork by Ana Biscaia)
Spain (1 artwork by Jon Ander Azaola, 1 artwork by Javier Olivares)

First: Everybody that I work with knows that I've a special bound with my youngest niece Leticia (like I've with my other 5 nieces and 3 nephews), Argentine artist Mr Ed was kind enough to give me permission to use an awesome artwork by him when my niece was learning the alphabet and I was telling her about a big bad wolf in life, below is the pic of one of my princess's with her mug.

54


Second: I was a bit confused while working with international artists for tributes to an iconic comic book character named Valentina that was a 20th century woman either for Fantagraphics or for worldwide exhibitions, so I've asked Argentine artist Mr Ed to use in a personal mug a drawing that he offered to Fantagraphics editor, publisher and president Gary Groth with Clint Eastwood in it and Valentina with a written sentence that stated this: "who wouldn't want to be dead by Valentina for a few dollars more?" along prints with artworks by American artists Jeffrey Alan Love and George Pratt and that I was working with to publish them on Fantagraphics Crepax limited booklets 

55

Third: I was still a bit confused and I've asked Argentine artist Mr Ed if I could print an awesome artwork by him with Valentina in Porto and with soccer coach Mourinho riding a bus in Porto in a personalized mug with artworks by along prints with artworks by American artist Paul Pope and Spanish Artist Sandra Hernandez and that I was working with to publish them on Fantagraphics Crepax limited booklets 


56
Fourth: I wasn't confused when I've asked Brazilian photographer Alex Korolkovas if I could print an awesome picture taken by him with a live professional model also Brazilian named Barbara Nogueira as a sort of 21st century woman character along prints with artworks by American artists Peter Kuper and George Pratt and that I was working with to publish them on Fantagraphics Crepax limited booklets 


57
 Fifth: Not confused when I've asked Brazilian photographer Alex Korolkovas if I could print an awesome picture taken by him with 2 live professional models named Vika Costa from Russia and Katia Kulizhkha from Ucraine as a sort of 21st century woman character along prints with artworks by Argentine artists Mr Ed and Santiago Caruso and that I was working with to publish them on Fantagraphics Crepax limited booklets


58
Sixth: only a bit confused when I've asked Portuguese artist Julia Barata if I could print an awesome artwork as a tribute to Alberto Breccia's life as a simple man and that had a connection with people that live or were born in Porto.

59
Seventh: Completely realistic when I've asked Spanish Artist Javier Olivares if I could print his tribute to Alberto Breccia's masterpiece "The eternaut" when I've found a document regarding royalties for this fictional tale.

60
Eight: I was always fond of cats as pets and Polish artist Nikodem Cabala drew a cat for an exhibition that I've curated in December 2016 with international artists and that was similar to a kitten that I used to have named Pimpolha (Nikodem tells me that he's a nice cat and I truly believe in him) 

61
9th: Spanish Artist Jon Ander Azaola knew how I was feeling without a single picture of my kitty and he drew me with her by my side: 
Why wouldn't I print it in a personalized mug since I love Jon's artworks and the memories that I've with my kitty?

62
10th: Portuguese artist Ana Biscaia knew about the love that I have for my nieces and she created a drawing with me and them.
Is this something to forget? I don't think so, so I've printed it in a personalized mug.


63
11th: it's a fact that international artists love to draw me smoking and Joaquin Aldeguer is a genius, so I also thought on printing this artwork in a personalized mug.

64
12th: Polish artist loves Grant Morrison's the invisibles like I do and he also loves to see me smoking, this was a match made in heaven to print in a personalized mug.

65
13th: Italian artist Stefano Zattera loves to draw real people while working on his novel "Earl four eyes" and I love his style and his novel.

66

14th: Argentine artist Carlos Dearmas draw me as a sort of french actor Jean Reno with two bottles of Jack Daniels. I love Carlos style, Leon, the professional is one of my favourite movies ever. Second match made in heaven.

67
15th: I've written before in this same blogue that Swedish artist Nicolas Krizan is a magician and he drew me near a kitten and a woman. Third match made in heaven.

68

16th: Argentine artist Mukor Bazan is a cool guy and he drew me as a cool one also. Fourth match made in heaven.


69
17th: Argentine artist German Genga is awesome and he knows that I love soccer and that the number 7 is mythical in the Portuguese soccer team with Figo or Cristiano Ronaldo. Fifth match made in heaven.

70
18th: Argentine artist Fernando Sawa is also a genius and fun and he drew me and even made a small clip of me in a funny way. Sixth match made in heaven.

71

Many thanks to all international artists who supported, worked, are working or will work in some ideas that I can develop in the future with your help.
I can only promise that I try to do the best with the time, rhythm and pace as the single man that I am regarding my work in books, worldwide exhibitions with help by international artists from all over the world always keeping in my mind heart and soul that the truth is that you're the best and I'm only one guy that loves to keep the memories of what I was and what I am and will always be in written words.
Special thanks to my family, special people that were/are/will be by my side.
Manuel Espirito Santo 



























1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. I am appreciating your effort. You can also check our blog : personalized t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

Sequential love story/arts project - Part 77 - International artists

  With Janina   Janina along an Hellblazer page written by English writer Jamie Delano and drawn by English artist Dave McKean   Janina Ba...