Thursday, January 30, 2020

A love poem to Mascara that's a woman that I love.

Love

- Day after day...
- I'm with you feeling at bay...
- Man, you know that I love you...
- This is true...
- I know that you're not a statue...
- I know your virtue...
- There's an ice cream at the red square with you and me...
- You know that they're the best in the world and that we'll both observe together the sea for free...
I don't know what to answer you because being in love for you is true...
- Day after day, Man...
- You always bring me something new...
- There's our cat that isn't a bat...
- I love your coat when it's cold inside our own love boat...
- We're tailors not sailors...
- Love when my lips touch your hips...
- Love you body and soul, because with you, I'll never grow old...
Your golden hair was in my face inside a love embrace...
I say this to you...
- We aren't at some race...
- We aren't in a speed or slow pace...
- Our love is a bound that we found...
You vision my mind either be it kind or unkind...
You say this to me:
- I run into your heart to be near you...
- I walk in your eyes because they tell no lies...
I observe candy at handy when your soft hands lay by my side with pride inside our ride...
You say this to me:
- Japanese cuisine...
- I love to observe you when your tongue scream...
- Your legs are something bold when you walk with me in the cold...
- Our love nest always is our chest...
- Will you kiss me forever and ever while being with me where we'll always be?
You ask me this inside the warmest kiss...
I look into your eyes and body in movement thinking this to myself:
- You're my book shelf...
- I know that we only fill our heart with love without any glove...
You say this to me:
- Hours with you are always something new...
- There's snow...
- There's a blow...
- There's Moscow...
- Whenever I'm alone with you...
- You make disappear the colour blue...
- There's my red dress near your jeans while our bodies play chess...
- There's my weigh in movement with you every single day...
- You fly me to the moon while being us together on our room...
- I'm your fork and spoon...
- You know how I am...
- Just love you as my man...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...