Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to Lana - A simple love story - Part two

01

- Germany is inside thee...
- You Roman streets near the sea...
 You tell me this...
 I don't know how to double dare what's in the air...
- Man, you're always like this...
- Mind always was a mask...
- We've our own task...
Your voice echoes in my soul (even if it's cold)...
- There's butterflies caught...
- There're no lies...
' Maybe not...
- There's a mystery inside a riddle...
- There's a secret without a needle...
- There's my ring...
- You know that I love Spring...
- There's you and me out of time inside a rhyme...
- There's a tape...
- There's a lake...
- There's nothing at stake...
- There's my black dress...
- There's my hair playing chess...
- There's Leipzig...
- There's a wish...
- There's you...
- There's me...
- There's the verb "to be'...
- There's joy with a toy...
- There's a young man who's a boy...
- There's graphic tales...
- There're snails...
- Can you dance inside my pocket?
 You ask me this...
 I stare at the beauty of you and tell you about a rocket...
- Wang...
- Bang...
- Shoot you Man...
- Ick kann mit dir in traümen treffen...
- Ick kann deinen worten lesen...
- Ich bin da...
- It's twenty - twenty...
- I don't feel empty...
- My body is strong as steel as a mountain hill...
- Volcano Man...
- With or without you riding your pen...
- There's a masquerade...
- There's a charade...
- There's a book to cook...
- Be with me...
- I know that you desire PI...
- Number...
- Letter...
- Slumber...
- Better...
- Can you feel me when German is talked during a simple walk?
 I stare at you, not telling you something new...
 While saying this:
- I can't never say "no" to you...
- Your image haunts me for free...
- Your figure is a shake and shiver...
- A drink doesn't have ink...
- There's your eyes...
- No pretty little lies... I say this to you while your arms are holding the sun having them fun...
- There's me you know?
- There's not a faerie that in the dark glow... You observe me while the green grass treats us with class...

02


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...