Tuesday, January 28, 2020

More info about book project - Daria Inside An Aria - International artists

When I'm writing inside book project Daria Inside An Aria, I only know that we both clearly watch the same motion pictures, books or listening to the same sounds as is shown in this post with pics of her, me and artworks based on her and me by Italian Artist Bernardino Constantino and French Artist Isabel Pessoa

01

Daria is pretty and sweet when we both meet...
Finishing her book project real soon...
Many thanks to all international artists that created artworks based on her for this book project (and that can be read in previous posts in this same blogue) such as:
Pablo Burman and Martin Arrizabalaga from Argentina 
John Kurokawa from Japan
Isabel Pessoa from France 
Stan Wany from Canada 
Sergio Abrega from Bolivia 
Branko Djukic from Serbia 
Rolando Cicatelli, Stefano Zattera and Bernardino Constantino from Italy 
Rikki Romero from U.S.A 
Special thanks to Daria Kovalenka 


02

03

04

05
06

07

08


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...