Tuesday, January 28, 2020

A love poem to my love Elena - True Love

01

- Love you inside a kiss...
- You're my morning bliss...
- Love you while we're both eating cheese...
- You're my miss...
I say this to you while you're handing me an hotdog telling me something about God...
- You're always like this...
- How can I forget every single night with you at plain sight?
 You say this to me... 
 I think about starpower knowing that you do know how to make love with me because you're always my flower... 
 You always tell me something about our hot bath after our path... 
 There's your golden dress...
 There's your beautiful hands while we're playing chess...
 There's your golden hair that covers both our faces while we toy with our laces...
- Baby, love you so...
- You're more than a simple glow...
- You've no small talk...
- When we're on our own walk...
- Smoke and flames, babe...
- We're always shaved...
- You know me...
- I was born in Russia and I live with thee...
- I know that you put birds singing...
- But in the end, it's only me who opens our door asking for love in our nest...
- You always open to me your chest...
- Your heart's mine and I know that it's kind...
 You say this to me... 
 Our green light is our sight burning bright...
 We walk on the kitchen floor and cook food for both of us forever more...
- Man, I know how you are...
- Don't drive me so far...
- You know that my heart is yours to take...
- Don't come home always so late...
- Your poetry and photoshoot...
- Makes my heart and soul reboot...
- You want my legs around your neck?
 You say this to me...
 There's my coat on our house hall...
 I listen to nature's call...
- Come on my Man, let's drink...
- Let's paint our faces with ink...
- There's out street...
- Where we meet...
- I can enjoy a wish...
- I love you more than the best salty codfish... 
 You say this to me... 
 I reply to you:
- You're my goldfish...
- We don't need a wish...
- We don't need to kiss and tell...
- You know that I'm under your spell...
- You're my belle...
- Love you babe..
- You know that I'm your love slave...
 You say this to me:
- Come on my Man, let's observe the sea for free..
- Just you and me...
- Love thee...


02

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...