Tuesday, January 28, 2020

short fable to my lover Sue McEnnis in between book projects

01


- Man...
- I surf a Super Nova...
You say this to me.
I was a bit afraid of what to answer you...
You were wearing an orange dress observing me playing chess...
- Man, what the fuck is going on with you?
- I need you here right now...
- Surf...
- It's a Nova...
- Don't confuse me...
- Don't plant a bad seed on me...
- My legs are tired of thee...
- Don't kiss my lips...
- Shake my hips...

When you said this to me all that I could actually see was a mystery...
- Nathan Adler, Man...
- You and your fucking words...
- You drive me mad...
- I google your pen and love you as a Man...


Rebel, Rebel 



I pray to the Gods above and below while saying this to you:
- Hey babe, I'm a rebel rebel...
- I'm never lost in Babel...
- Hey honey, what can I do?
- You know me and I know you...

You scream at me;
- DON'T COME WITH YOUR SWEET TALK...
- I'M NOT Didi Wray, I DO KNOW HOW YOU PRAY...
- DON'T BE LAME MAN...
- NEVER BLAME Bernardino Constantino OR HIS ART SKILLS TO THE HILLS...
- DON'T MESS MY BRAIN...
- I'M LIKE Edward Stapleton AND Karene Stapleton...
- I HAVE A NERVOUS GENDER...

I don't know what to answer you because Dasha Intoxica is staring at me cutting an apple slice with a knife...
I do get scared when Mascara Bass-Girl shows me a bomb in Moscow's red square...
- I don't give a damn to what you say...
- You used my body and now you're my prey...
- Surf...
- Mystery...
- History...
- Pagan...
- Do whatever you can...
- You must give me your hand
...
You say this to me.

Artwork by Italian artists Sabrina Pasquini, Rolando Cicatelli (based on Bowie), American artist Caitlyn McCarthy and a pic of Sue 



know
- Fuck you, Man...
- Insert me your pen...
- But hey...
- Condoms loose...
- I want a child from you out of the blue...
I don't  what to say to you when all people that are around us, tell us that we need a parking solo bus...
- Man, I couldn't care less...
- I want a baby and not a mess...
- Anarchy is my love...
- You know that I'm not a dove...
With you wearing your orange dress, what can I do?
I strip myself for you...
There's my naked body with an heart and soul...
DARIA SUDDENLY IS INSIDE AN ARIA...
WRAY IS IN LOVE EVERY SINGLE DAY...
MASCARA IS INSIDE A CALL...
A ZOMBIE GIRL IS STARING AT A WALL...
- Couldn't care less Man...
- I surf a Nova...
- Want our child...
- Let her be wild...
I shout my mouth and not thinking at all, I answer you this:
- Love you doll...


A simple guy born in the prettiest city in the world 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...