Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to my muse Didi Wray - Book project - International artists



Me and Didi inside a fable 

- Man, don't be bad to me...
- You know that I love thee...

You say this to me...
Inside our playlist a Starman is telling us something about a pen.
I reply you with a question:
- You know that I love you, so what's new?
- Some colour blue?

You stare at my eyes and tell me something about red being a bit mad...
We enter in a cabin decorated with white satin...
There's only me and you there proving a dress without any mess...
Somebody bangs at the door while we're on the floor...
- I'm The Thin White Duke and I think that both of you must go "outside" for a ride with pride...
I don't answer him at all, because we're both inside our own nature's call...
- Come on Man...
- Bring your pen...
- Have you seen my ring?
- What will we to our house bring?

You pose me these questions and my mind suddenly is a blur...
- You know that our love is true...
- What's new?
- My hair?
- My coat?
- Our love boat?

- When will you marry me?
- You owe me strawberries and sweet candy...
- Love how you're handy...

You say this to me while humming something to my right ear and holding my left hand with strength telling me something about length...
I answer you this:
- Love you, gal...
- You're always my call...
- Love, come on...
- You know that I'm your sun...

You ask me this:
- There's moon dust...
- In you I trust...
- There's a Chameleon or is him simply named "Leon"?
- Don't confuse sweety...
- You know that I'm more than pretty...
- You're my heart and soul just because you're bold...
I stare at your eyes while Nathan Adler is saying us this in our playlist:
- We're living in a safety zone...
- We're living from out to out, don't we?

Suddenly inside our simple kiss there's a whisper:
- Where nothing's vanity?
- Nothing's too slow...
- It's not Eden, but it's no shame...

Either in monochromatic or in colour, I clearly know that you'll always be my pretty flower by the hour...
You ask this to me:
- Will you be my sea?
- Only you and me?

I answer thee:
- There's our heart as one...
- You know that you're my gun...
- Love you doll...
- You know when the church bells toll...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...