Monday, January 27, 2020

A short fable to Sabrina - Love story

01

- Hey Man, there's me and you...

- What's going on?
- Are we going to have some fun?
- Lock, stock and barrel inside your pen...
- Basketball's a pretty game...
- Come on, play it with me without anyone to blame...
I suddenly don't know what to answer you because your hair is all over our inner atmosphere...
- Come on...
- Swing on...
- I'll drible and pass you the ball...
- I'll paint you in a portrait red without any square...
- Don't lurk there...
- Be with me in thick air...
 I look at your pretty eyes...
 I observe them getting closer to me...
 There's no sea...
 It's just you and me...
 I say this to you:
- There's no storm among the newborn...
- There's a hidden map inside the heart of a dove...
- There's a cat shouting "ALL IS LOVE"...
- Love you girl...
- Pass me the ball and we'll build a wall... 
 You stare at me and music is inside our playlist where a kiss is pure bliss...
- There're t-shirts, Man...
- You told me about a fountain...
- You told me about a mountain...
- There's your pen...
- No fear to dare...
- No tears in thin air...
- I remember you telling me this...
- It was during the day...
- Where psyche was our pay...
- Bread...
- Spare...
- Inside...
- Outside...
- Society has no identity...
- I know that we're both an entity...
- We'll rule the world without any peakaboo...
- You know that I trust you...
 I was gazing at a "smile" on your t-shirt for a while...
 I was observing a "stop" in your chest while we both were observing a bird's nest...
 Your hands were a joy while playing a toy...  I've told you this:
- There's wood...
- There's a mood...
- There's a movie...
- There's a number...
- Twenty twenty ain't slumber...
- Love you...
- You know that this is true...

02


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...